This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Musclerevamp.co.uk

Musclerevamp.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Musclerevamp.co.uk?

“Very early to confirm, but so far so good.”

Sp K.
5/3/19

I could not find any review, or anything in general about this company or its products. I took the chance to order MK-677 and MK-2866. Both products came way faster than expected (UK) in just 3 days. Off course since we are talking about SARMS there is no way to actually know what is in pills. If i can, i will update the review after one month's progress. One thing that disappointed me is the customer communication. I sent two mails with questions, and never got an answer. Overall so far so good. The company seems legit (its officially registered) and the products seemed exactly the same as from their website. Definitely i will re-order 1-2 times due to extremely good prices and to have a better product results.

spk1
May 3rd, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Musclerevamp.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Musclerevamp.co.uk?

Have a question about Musclerevamp.co.uk?