Multiyork.co.uk

Multiyork.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Multiyork.co.uk?

“TOTAL NIGHTMARE”

SUSAN S.
2/12/18

Bought two large sofas, these are not made as they used to be. feel cheated! So uncomfortable I have to put cushions on the seats, I am a pensioner and I can't afford to replace them. to say I am devastated is a understatement. I had bought from them in the past and it was fine, beware Multiyork is now expensive rubbish. Could have bought from next ay half the price, and been comfortable.

susans327
February 12th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Multiyork.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Multiyork.co.uk?

Have a question about Multiyork.co.uk?