Review of Multimining

London, England EC1Y 8SL, United Kingdom

7 reviews with 1 star

wadew32
6/12/19

Don't believe their fake reviews. After 8 months of free mining I earned over .003 satoshis then my account disappeared. The only answer I got from these frauds was to click "forgot password" which did nothing since my email is no longer in their system. This company is a fraud. Stay away from them. Try bitcoin miner by Microsoft. They automatically deposit into your wallet every time you reach .00005000.

jeralde3
5/16/19

I sent an email to them asking why I cant withdraw, stating that I ave multiple logins. I told them that I have not even register as I am an old user, I only put my bitcoin address and mining starts right away. They could not even explained and responded to my email saying that they don't need to explain and the recent response got is saying disgraceful language. I have all the email conversation we had with then and surely they are part of those who victimize people online and asking them to upgrade before you can withdraw.
I was warned before that this is another scheme of fooling people but I did not listen. I even invited several friends and I got more than 150+ referrals but in the end I have tested and proven that they are not to be trusted, tested and proven by me. Email threads are unethical and unprofessional.
Careful to those who will upgrade because you might end up loosing your money instead of gaining.

Tip for consumers: Do not upgrade your account, this is another scam site.

lhossaino
9/21/18

Washington lhou bodo ouben zaghar ait uchow from tagzirt and aritwicha l3ilm yaaaarrrebbbi amiiiine yaaaarrebbi amiiine yaaarrrab sadakallaho adiiime

tonnyk1
4/24/18

The most stupid thing about mining websites is that they have a free offer, coins of which you can not use to increase the hash rate. Instead you have to deposit. If they were genuine then let them accept their own mined coins for free to be used to increase the hash rate. They are all coins. If they can not, then they are dupes.

gregoryz3
4/14/18
• Updated review

Well I had a call from a very close friend of mine that lives in London I asked him to go to the address for me and tell them that I want my money back or payouts.He said mate I dont want to tel you this but there is nobody at that address its a abandon building I was blown away by this news dumbfounded that I gave away my money just like it didnt matters like a complete fool Wow just wow I am still trying to not accept that, I asked him are you 100% positive that there is no one there and that he had the right address he repeated the address I gave him and he nailed on the head without any hesitation . Wow I was hoping that it was real omg I dont know what to say just that the last little hope I had was gone maybe I should have not go to the address,Well I am done talk sorry I cant icant just lost for words I so stupid.

“MULTIMINING”
• Previous review

Hello Nik B. I would say to you either your one of their employees or a lucky one to get their money and a free upgrade. I laugh at that sorry offended you that is not my intent. It been since April 3RD and no contact from man and i do mean many emails as well as writing messages on through their website. There is no phone number so people can call and talk to someone that one red flag ignored . Here its now April 13 WoooHooo I love that date I usually I get luck on this date.Back to the subject i say now seeing is believe in. I wrote a message through their site once more today I bet you all you bitcoins that you made that they dont answer that lol. I will do more updates as time goes bye on the review sites I write for until then I say talk to you again probably if your not a company employee.

“BEWARE ITS A SCAM”
• Previous review

IT IS A SCAM

Hello
I lost over 100$

I write reviews on multiple websites on how they performance and trust worthy sites or scams . Well I will come to the point where I have invested my money to upgrade when it says you can get payouts after hitting 0.0050000 so I tried that it says I had to upgrade or pay a maintenance fee so I upgraded to crab investing 0.01 bitcoins so i paid that and then you add on your maintenance was more money as well. So I paid that as well now I have been waiting days for my payout and still nothing Also I have another complaint about your company that if you want to change you bitcoin address it says again you must upgrade well I have upgraded to crab and I still cant change my bitcoin address. So please I ask of you to help me with these problems. I also like to add yet another complaint that you do not ever respond to any message emails I have to you multiple times. So I believe this will fall on deaf ears.

Hello Louise H. it is very much so a scam there are fake people on the reviews sites that are the scammers saying that the site is not fake but I have proof of purchase and no action but to ignore everyone I am sorry you fell for these scammers I hoping to spread the word all over the net about these scammers and the people doing fake reviews

louiseh61
4/13/18

I don't receive any of my withdrawals!!!!! Why is it like that? Is this a scam or not? Please help :(

azzam5
1/24/18

The site ask to pay .001btc for maintenance fees or upgrade! I ask to deduct it from balance but no reply, how it pays for free members!!! SCAM.

Azza

I paid if you would have read my review s you would see how much I spent on I have pictures to backup what I am writing about

By gregory z.

yes I joined the multimining site because of all the great reviews it has to me I go by reviews they are very helpful until now with this site. No I do not have a problem with the fees that how they make their money ,Just as long as I get my coins.,

By gregory z.

well I would not know because put my withdraw request in on April 3 here it is April 13th and still no word from them when writing them about it. I personally believe its a scam until I see all my payouts and upgrades that I paid to do.

By gregory z.

No I have not been paid and still waiting for my first payout so I say no they dont its a scam

By gregory z.

I can tell you why SCAM SCAM SCAM RUN FROM THIS SITE DONT BUT MONEY INTO IT sorry for the caps I was not yelling at you making nice and so people can see it

By gregory z.

I have no idea unless you are putting the address in wrong maybe missing part of the address. or who ever you have bit coins in is not letting I just dont know I am so sorry I could not help you have good day

By gregory z.

If you paid these SCAMMERS any money you lost whatever amount you put into it

By gregory z.

They want your btc first so you lose your btc because they are SCAMMERS Do not fall for their lies read the post they take your money and you never see anything from them

By gregory z.

Questions? Get answers from the Multimining staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Multimining