MultiCare

MultiCare has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with MultiCare are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate MultiCare?

“Maybe a 1, if they are lucky.”

Danielle S.
3/25/19

Doctor that was assigned refused to address the condition I went in for. Ordered unrelated tests, which I canceled immediately and personally. Called each service myself. They kept calling about missed appointments. Told them they were fired. Doctor useless. Staff doesn't know how to cancel appointments. Needed referral to neurologist for Myasthenia Gravis. Had test results and diagnosis already, thank god. Said they didn't know much about that, so would do all this crap instead. What kind of quack would do this? Told them they would see a 200 lb. fat lady in gold lame bikini and feather boa on the side walk out front, first, and we would make Good Morning America before I was done. Not worth walking in the door, and Dr. Dill is useless for anything except what he chooses to deal with. His choice not yours, regardless of your problem. Had to drive to O.H S.U. in Portland, 400 miles one way to get treatment started. Delayed my treatment by 5 months. Now I have more problems because of delay. Personal opinion, backed by my experience, is if you don't like duck, quack, quack, don't bother. Good luck.

danielles121
March 25th, 2019
Doctor that was assigned refused to address the condition I went in for.
They kept calling about missed appointments.

Delayed my treatment by 5 months. Now I have more problems because of delay.

Good luck.

Unfortunately they are legit. Just bad at their job or don't care. Spent 15+ years in health care myself. Unacceptable.

By Danielle S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MultiCare staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MultiCare?

Have a question about MultiCare?