Review of MSPCA

Tel: 617-522-7282
webeditor@mspca.org

lisat80
7/24/15
How can this org get away with ruining decent honorable pet owners repurations by representing anonymous spite complaints with no discosure of the nature of the complatin? And it's not anonymous on their end as they publicly visit our vets offices in front of all employees and other pet owners. I am devastated by this and as a sr. my health has suffered dramatically. They do not take this seriously. These complaints deserve a fair treatment. And, the anonymous complaint source has a choice to disclose who they are. What does that tell you. I am a sr woman with littel dog I loved more than life and was accused of animal cruelty when my dog had DM, which is a non painful disease. They have ruined my failth and hurt me while I am already in grief. SHAME ON YOU!!! BULLIES!@!! Remember karma And shame on the hospice serice I beieve caused all this pain and suffering to me, I have vets that witnessed my dog who was not in pain when they saw him. I treated my dog with thousands of dollars of meds and care, and I am investigated AFTER my sweet guy is gone. GOd remembers bad people and sick power mongers.
betterthingsb
7/9/13
I went to the MSPCA yesterday to find a cat to replace the one I lost last week (she passed away at 19 years of age and had a good life. I am glad I went on the wrong day because the showroom was closed. I jsut ran into this website and i am glad to have found someone who shares my views about the MSPCA. . I honestly thnk they are predatory crooks cahsing in on people's love and devotion for their animals. One thing that caught my eye is the many cash registers they have in the lobby - nice and shiny. I tried to adopt a cat there many years ago, but i was discouraged when the bill which kept getting higher and higher unitl it became unaffordable for me. A friend of mine went there about 2 years ago and adopted 2
poodles for total bill of 316.00 dollars. My point is, you are going in there to save a pet that someone else has abandoned/discared. You are committing yourself to take care of this animal and take it off their hands. Why do you have to pay so much for them? I just so an article about the amount of money the executive and staff make at the MSPCA.- IT IS ASTONISING/ People need to take a good look at this agency, they are a FOR-PROFIT organization and most of us fail to see that. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
kelseym1
2/17/12
WATCH OUT for this 'organization' people! They cry, beg and plead that they are in dire need of money yet rape pet parents that are trying to get care for their animals. For instance, a 10 minute visit to one vet cost $140 with NO labs, test or diagnostics... JUST A "REFERRAL." There was only an observation and repeat of what the problem was. Another example is >5 minute blood pressures done by a vet tech that cost $50! When the veterinarian was confronted with this astronomical charge she validated it with "equipment and special training." In fact, their Doppler was antiquated and would not be permitted in a human hospital and all the tech does is inflate a blood pressure cuff and listen for the blood return. When the vet was told this she stated "you know this because you are a medical professional... the general public doesn't know this." They are predators of kind people in my opinion that put profits above all else. They also have a poor rating on charitynavigator dot org.

Questions? Get answers from the MSPCA staff and other customers.

MSPCA?