This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Msdressy.co.uk

Msdressy.co.uk

Msdressy.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Msdressy.co.uk?

“Hello everyone!”

Brianna C.
5/12/14

Hello everyone! I chose this dress for my senior prom a few weeks ago, and I was definitely the belle of the ball! I looked and felt Iike a princess/celebrity walking into the prom. I should have gotten the dress in my true measurements though. Besides the minor alterations, it is an overall EXCELLENT dress. It's simple, classy, elegant, etc. The delivery of the dress came before the actual date. I had less than two weeks to get a dress. The website has definitely gone above and beyond with its' products and service. Oh! I got the dress in watermelon fyi. On a scale of 1 to 100, I'd give the dress, and everything else about msdressy.co.uk a 10,000,000,000. Thank you guys sooooooooo much!!!! I definitely recommend the dress for ANY special occasion. iated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

briannac1
May 12th, 2014
iated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Msdressy.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Msdressy.co.uk?

Have a question about Msdressy.co.uk?