Mscleanservices.org

Mscleanservices.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mscleanservices.org?

“Ms. Clean offers thorough, reliable and honest services.”

Kay S.
2/12/17

I have used Ms. Clean for over five years. They have cleaned, both routine cleaning, and deep spring and fall cleaning, They have painted, shampooed my carpets, washed my windows and even detailed my car. I am very satisfied with their work and do not hesitate to recommend them.

kays76
February 12th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Mscleanservices.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mscleanservices.org?

Have a question about Mscleanservices.org?