This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mrpilot.biz

Mrpilot.biz

Mrpilot.biz has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mrpilot.biz also ranks 18th among Aviation sites.

How would you rate Mrpilot.biz?

“Their NASA flight jacket is absolutely fantastic”

Andriana L.
8/15/17

I buy one of their NASA flight jacket from this site a month ago and its so terrific. The patch is perfect and that time I purchased it like only at $32.99. I recommend it! 5 stars for you Mr Pilot Store!!

“Awful”

Katherine H.
4/14/17

I haven't received my order. I was charged long ago. I am starting to wonder if your store is a fraud.

andrianal
August 15th, 2017
jacobm100
Jacob M.
August 13th, 2017
Honest store, fantastic communication and fair time of delivery. The items receive from them is good and as per advertised. Thank you!
brianm291
July 24th, 2017
Verified purchase
Jacket seems nice and service was great. I may order from these guys again. I like the patch quality as well.
katherineh41
April 14th, 2017
jamesc424
May 9th, 2017
Verified purchase
I never got a Delivery Date estimate from Mr Pilot, so I don't know when to expect this item. While I get a 'tracking #', all it tells me is that it's still in China approximately 13 days after I placed the order. I hope I finally receive the item in a reasonable time (free shipping) & that it's as nice as pictured.

Questions? Get answers from the Mrpilot.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mrpilot.biz?

Have a question about Mrpilot.biz?