This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mrcocothehacker.xyz

Mrcocothehacker.xyz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mrcocothehacker.xyz?

“Friendship weaponized against me”

Berry B.
1/7/19

***UPDATE: The website no longer exists in the form in which I reviewed it. However, I think the prior review is an important bastion of knowledge. Thank you*** Once a dear friend, the gentleman hacker, famously known by his friend and mom as 'Coco', used his platform in a way that I am simply appalled by. Coco and myself had formed the beginnings of a deep friendship. What started as a late evening of jokes about the past and game design, turned into a creative an emotional partnership that I had never known prior in my life. We did everything together. Design cool games and videos. Read books. Even eat a dab of ass every once and a while. However, that all changed, when the fire nation attacked. In the midst of the rubble, which I was livestreaming the tragedy to my friends, Coco sent me a friendly link. We would usually send each other things that made us laugh, or articles that changed our persepctives on the world, or things to jerk off to. This time was different. I smiled as I received the link, and opened it. and then then A blank page. with one phrase in the top left. "Berry has big gay" There isn't much else I can say. I'm hurt. Disappointed. Chaffing. Maybe someday we can learn from this... that's all i can believe any more.

berryb22
January 7th, 2019

This time was different.

I smiled as I received the link, and opened it.

and then

then

A blank page.

with one phrase in the top left.

"Berry has big gay"

There isn't much else I can say. I'm hurt. Disappointed. Chaffing.

Maybe someday we can learn from this... that's all i can believe any more.

Questions? Get answers from the Mrcocothehacker.xyz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mrcocothehacker.xyz?

Have a question about Mrcocothehacker.xyz?