Mp3.li

Mp3.li has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mp3.li?

“May have given phone a virus”

Chris H.
2/8/16

I gave this website a 2 star rating because I am not sure if this website caused me to get a virus on my phone, but I highly suspect it. I was looking for a very specific song to download that I did not find elsewhere. I saw it was available for free download on this site so I tried to find reviews of the site online to see if it was legit and safe. I couldn't find any reviews, but from several analyses of the website, it was basically "be careful, has warning signs of being a threat". But since I didn't find anything concrete, I thought I would take a chance. I downloaded the song from them, and about 30 seconds after I closed the window phone contracted a virus (I got a message that I had to begin a system clean immediately or would have all my info messed up / hacked / et cetera). So, BE CAREFUL. Not sure if this site gave me the virus but I suspect it did. Good luck!

chrish194
February 8th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Mp3.li staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mp3.li?

Have a question about Mp3.li?