Motorcycle Lawyer Pros reviews

1 star

carmenv37
Carmen V.
3/20/18

I Car Accident lawyer Robert is the most professional attorney I have ever worked with.I was involed in a very complex auto accident with personal injury. I called the firm many many times .He had spent hours talking to me and would give me advise what to do. He took a personal intrest in me and my family as a friend pior to hiring him to represent me that he did not have to do. Robert is a true professional in my eyes I feel I can call him for any personal advise a great friend to know. My case settled and he knocked it out of the park. Great settlement! Thank you so very much.

ginap58
Gina P.
2/20/18

cliff is an excellent and skilled car accident lawyer and demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the law when he helped settle my motorcycle lawsuit resulting from a traumatic incident. He explained what was needed of me and how I should handle the situation in a professional manner. Additionally, he made sure I understood the process and answered all my questions so I could make the best possible decision. We worked as a team and this was very much appreciated. I would not hesitate to hire Lawyer Cliff should I need an attorney to resolve any legal matters in the San Diego and Chula Vista areas.

emilioc19
Emilio C.
6/29/17

Great and Speedy service. Called a few hours after our accident occurred in Los Angeles, and was able to speak to Donald, a car accident lawyer, right away. He was able to answer our questions and determine if we had a case over the phone at no cost to us. He was able to send his investigator Eric to our home that same day. All in all, they were able to put our worries at ease and provided us with great service. Lucky to have found them in google search.

stevenz14
Steven Z.
6/29/17

I came across these car and motorcycle lawyers as I was doing a Google search for someone who could give me information and/or help in dealing with Geico insurance company. They were very informative and let me know that while they could not help me with a property damage case there were some things I could do on my own such as informing Geico of my intent to file a complaint with the California Department of Insurance or file a San Diego small claims action if they do not Step Up and resolve my issue in a timely manner. I have not yet contacted Geico to push them on my personal issue with them so I cannot comment on the effectiveness of the information I was given but it is a place for me to start that I did not have before. The accident lawyer pros were very courteous and professional and should I have a need in the future for an attorneys group with their expertise I will not hesitate to call them first.

marku30
Mark U.
6/29/17

After my car accident, I called for my free consultation. I had a ton of questions and they provided great customer service! Took down my basic information and then got transferred to an attorney in their Long Beach office. He answered all my questions. These guys are on the ball and glad I called them!

staceyq
Stacey Q.
6/29/17

I was hit on my motorcycle, needed help. I called the Car Accident Lawyers and was immediately forwarded me through to Adam for an consultation. He spoke with me for several minutes assuring us that he would help us figure out the situation and immediately gave me peace of mind that he was in our corner and will help us through this. on healing and we are trusting that Adam has our back and getting our medical bills paid." Thanks again

edn43
Ed N.
6/29/17

After I was in a car accident last month, I contacted Car Accident Lawyer Pros whom I found on Yelp. My free consultation was phenomenal, the attorney I spoke with gave me very helpful information and the customer service was excellent so will refer friend in Riverside.

mariod41
Mario D.
6/29/17

I was in a car accident last month, I contacted Car Accident Lawyer Pros they have offices is San Bernardino and other areas. These car and motorcycle attorneys are great, my free consultation was phenomenal, the attorney I spoke with gave me very helpful information and answered all my questions, thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the Motorcycle Lawyer Pros staff and other customers.

Motorcycle Lawyer Pros?