Review of MotocrossGiant

sales@motocrossgiant.com

32 reviews with 2 stars

ryang43
2/24/16

No issues really except it took over a week for my order to ship. I ordered a jersey from a different website and received it before you even shipped my order

ryanb86
2/24/16

Items took 2 week for delivery. Some items where need to be ordered from east coast, according to customer service which I had to call to find out where my product is. Email should of been sent informing me about the delay.

patricko39
2/21/16

Ordered a product over a weekend and called the following week to get updates on the order and was pretty much blown off both times and was told this is how it is. Shortly after I cancelled the order and went straight to BTO and got it for the same price with free shipping. If your in no rush and don't ever have to talk to someone this is your place.

sidneya14
2/18/16

Not so good. 9 days an my order is still in processing????? What's UP.

alexm181
2/17/16

Two weeks to just ship a visor??? Come on lucky I paid for two day air luckily I wasn't holding my breath.

ericam29
2/16/16

I placed and order on feb 8 and was told 5-8 shipping days and still hasn't been sent out I will not order here again I need this outfit by Friday

omaro8
2/15/16

I order my helmets 1 week ago and selected fast shipping my helmets did not arrive on time and also the boots i ordered supposedly where out

kyleat
1/31/16

The overall checkout process was good but there is no way to track your package and processing the order is super slow

keng38
1/22/16

shipping will take some time if you do it standard

jennifers207
1/19/16

I ordered on a Monday for a 3 day shipping, Hoping to be here at the end of the week, but It was shipped 3 days later.

sergiol8
1/7/16

I haven't gotten it yet In a whole week and your asking how it is

bmm2
1/6/16

Despite being shown as available, the item I ordered was actually not. The only bright spot was they actually contacted me to say it wasn't available and never charged me. Frustrating, but at least it wasn't a rip off....

jessicak50
12/28/15

I called twice to check on my order. The first time was a Saturday over a week after I'd placed my order. I asked if it had been shipped, the man in customer service told me yes, he treated me like it was an inconvience for calling. He also said someone would be calling me Monday with an update. Late Monday afternoon I called. They told me it had shipped but no tracking info so it was considered a lost package. They were going to send me new product 2 day. I get a call 5 minutes later saying they found it and I should be getting it soon. When I got the package it had been sent out that Saturday I called, a couple hours after I called!

ronaldb58
12/28/15

Bought.and paid for a helmet that they had listed that I had been looking far everywhere. Was excited until I received notice they didn't have it in XL.They paid me back right away but it was still disappointing.

nicholasd18
12/28/15

I'm hoping to intercept my package as they have it down for the wrong shipping address. I tried contacting them as well as editing the shipping information through the site however it was too far along in processing to edit yet I can still go and edit my payment info even though the items have already been payed for. I've tried calling as well as contacting them through a ticket online. I know its a busy time of the year but Its been over a week since I put in the ticket/ordered the item as well as when trying to call to speak with someone you just get a mail box full and redirected back to the main menu repeatedly.

timothyp23
12/28/15

I ordered a sweatshirt on dec. 16th wich was supposed to arrive before x mas but it wasn't shipped out until dec. 22nd it is now the 28th and still no sweatshirt or an estimated arrival I know that fed ex announced that they gave up and items will not arrive as promised but I paid an extra 20$ For overnight to make sure I'd get it before x mas I also blame motocross giant for waiting 6 full days before they even pulled it for shipping bottom line when a customer pays extra for a speedy delivery at least try to make it happen. motocross giant didn't care

ashleyb112
12/25/15

The items were great except the damage to the box the riding boots came in but I'm giving 2 stars because I paid for 3 day shipping and received the gift over a week after putting in the order and that's not ok.

souths3
12/25/15

Hello , I recived my order but this is not complete. You didn't send me the Fox goggles but you charged it in my credit card. Can you refound the money? I can send you a picture Of the packing list where you can see that the item is missed

denisem51
12/21/15

I spent as much on shipping as I did on the shirt to get it within 3 working days. No where does it tell you they don't ship for 3 days THEN the clock starts ticking on the 2 day shipment. It wound up taking a week to recieve. If I had known that I would not have paid for the "quick ship". Very disappointing.

but the shirt is great!

travisw25
12/16/15

Slow to ship items ordered. That's why I usually shop at Motorsport.com

barbt4
12/14/15

I have made several phone calls for tracking information, they keep telling me they will return phone call with the information but I haven't heard anything yet.

jamesd189
12/13/15

Placed order over a week ago still no email that my order has shipped. I would expect the order to ship much faster than what has transpired.

richardp91
12/12/15

It's been over a week since my order was placed and it still hasn't shipped. Ridiculous!

luannec1
12/11/15

THERE WAS A $50.00 SALE TAG ON THE PACKAGE WHICH WAS LESS THAN WHAT I WAS CHARGED

coles23
12/4/15

The ordering was a easy process. The only thing that bummed me out was it is going to take a week and a half to receive a package of just jersey and pants.

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant