Mothercare

Trustpilot
2.6 / 5
Reviews.io
3.2 / 5

Mothercare has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mothercare?

“Mothercare products are awesome”

Harri G.
3/12/21

I have used Mothercare products for my babies. They are really awesome. Its baby shampoo and baby bath is very good quality and it is also not harmful to their eyes. Kids are very happy and even they ask to use them. I would like to recommend to all parents. Must try.

harrig1
March 12th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Costly products but good quality. Must use.

Questions? Get answers from the Mothercare staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mothercare?

Have a question about Mothercare?