Mostdigitalcreations reviews

shenxingyu888@outlook.com

1 Review From Our Community

clevelandm
7/19/12

Most Digital Creations is another of those third party 3D model vendor websites. The proprietor, Adam Thwaites, offers many of his own creations for reasonable prices as well as those of member artists. There is a special section of the site called Free Stuff where you can find free products, and you can find items for sale in the Shop pages. I must say that the design of the website is first rate, being quite easy to navigate, and giving larger images representing the products than other sites I have visited.

If you go to YouTube and search for tutorials dealing with DAZ Studio. You may find a few that were done by Adam Thwaites. I have learned a few things due to these tutorials, which are well done. I mention this because as the proprietor of this website, you can be assured that this is someone who has quite a lot of experience with the software involved, and the products he has created will be of quite a high quality. I have acquired many of them myself, and have not yet been disappointed. The ones I have acquired that were created by other artists on this site were also of high quality.

In conclusion, I give this site five out of five for the pleasantness of navigating the site, and the quality of the products offered. I highly recommend it.

C.Major.

Questions? Get answers from the Mostdigitalcreations staff and other customers.

Mostdigitalcreations?