Mossy Nissan Houston reviews

Houston, TX

1 Review From Our Community

magdab
10/17/16

The reason I'm reviewing thisdealership is because these sellers don't listen to you and make you waste your time.
This lady called me at my home after I filled a form. She said do you still looking for a car? " I said not really the only way I can get a car is "in the house finance" She acted surprise I explained my situation " next she is telling me that she will even get somebody to get me to the dealership because she was sure I could be helped. Me " I been every place that offers "no credit, bad credit before and heard the same not enough credit , need a cosigner.
What I'm on my sixties nobody is going to cosign me. Story short went there paid friend for gas result " Yes heard the same junk . One seller was even advicing me to go to Conn's get into another debt to stablish credit. No people: I said it, don't waste my time. I walked out there enraged, got into a place that I just saw passing by stopped and really worked and got me finaced through a Bank. Bottom line they might work if you have super job huge down payment and fantastic credit. If you don't have that don't go to big dealers like these they will waste your time.

Questions? Get answers from the Mossy Nissan Houston staff and other customers.

Mossy Nissan Houston?