Monkeys and More reviews

Tel: 9022490134
monkeysandmore1@gmail.com

darlenes38
5/11/17

My moose is very special . It's is so well crafted and so soft . You can really see the love and detail .

rosed69
4/17/17

Growing too fast is a dangerous thing without a proper system in place. Still waiting for my order of ONE from Feb 6 - over 2 months ago.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Actually if we did not get 3 weeks behind because of 3 large storms here in Cape Breton we would be right on track. We lost 3 weeks in productivity because of the weather when our girls could not get in for 1 full week. We are sorry you are not happy with the delay. We have a system in place after we get through the 1300 orders for a HANDMADE item. We are going as fast as we can. We are not a factory, we are a small home based business who got popular.
victoriam96
4/8/17

After seeing these little Monkeys on CTV News Atlantic, I was smitten. Of course, after that, they were inundated with orders. They kept me informed all the while explaining their reasons for a delay in shipment. Because I was not in a hurry, I so appreciated the personal updates on my order. Once received, I revelled in happiness they brought me and cannot wait to give them as gifts to the little ones on my list.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you and we feel bad for the wait but you cannot control mother nature! Once we get all caught up our wait times will be more normal of 4 - 6 weeks.
Thank you again!
jimh181
3/9/17

Great product. Wish you much success. The TV spot gave you a big boost.
I would recommend.Received order today.

Why do I need to put a 100 characters. That's all I have to say.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
lol..Thank you for the review and thank you for your order. Glad you liked it!
valeriem47
3/3/17

I am again very please with my well made purchase. This is my second purchase for my youngest grandson who is a collector of monkeys.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you so much. We have a plan to get orders done quicker. we are slow now because of the huge increase in popularity but we know you are getting a quality product! Thank you again!
annes97
3/1/17

IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT VERY HAPPY AND PLEASED
I WAS GETTING A LITTLE NERVIOUS AFRAID I WAS NOT
GOING TO RECEIVE IT VERY HAPPY I WOULD ORDER
AGAIN ANNE

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you! We got alot of orders when you made yours. They took a bit of time but we have never lost or forgot and order! We are normally a lot quicker! Thank you SO much for the review and the order!
debbieg68
2/25/17

they had a lot of orders so it took longer then they said it would but they did there very best to let people know what is going on with orders.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank You for understanding and waiting. We are normally faster. Thank you!!!
annm179
2/21/17

The items are hand made which is wonderful. Can't wait to get mine, in saying this I have no issues with the wait time. You are all doing a wonderful job, keep up the great work.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you!!!!
heathera49
2/20/17

I'm some what satisfied. I understand that the business has gotten very busy and that it can take time to fill the orders. I don't like that I have to keep going back to their Facebook page to find out when my order is going to be filled. Just send me an email with that info.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
In a perfect world we normally send out an email to say your order is done and shipped. With the huge influx of business we are receiving hundreds of orders and it is difficult to send out individual emails now. We also post on our website completed orders as this is a much easier way to keep folks up to date.
wendyd45
2/20/17

Great, I ordered online and saw through their Facebook page that they had been swamped with orders and that there would be a longer wait than normal. I feel they have gone so far above and beyond the norm to keep their customers in the loop that it's not possible to do any better. I have no problem waiting for my moose because I understand the problems they are facing and I want a quality product that is not rushed just to fill the order. I feel that is exactly what they are trying to convey to the people who have ordered. So keep on doing what your doing, but don't be so hard on yourselves.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you. We are trying as hard as we can to catch up. When CTV did the interview we had 20 mins notice. If we had known a few weeks in advance we would have been more prepared. We just want to keep everyone informed as best we can.
lindam369
2/19/17

I placed my order January 3, 2017. The site said 3-5 weeks.
I got this ratings email January 11th.
I didn't fill it in because I was waiting for an email to say my order has been shipped. (3-5 weeks)

Today I looked at this rating and thought I'd check to see if anything has been sent to me yet.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
I just sent you an email. we are running about 3 weeks behind due to circumstances beyond our control. We had over 480 orders in just 2 days and are running late.
tammiem11
2/6/17

I ordered from this company on Jan.3 my credit card cleared on Jan. 5 it is now feb.6 I have not heard a word about my order!!!!

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
When you ordered the payment automatically comes off your credit card. When you made your order it was stated on your order form, on our facebook page and on our website orders take 4 - 6 weeks to be created and shipped. We had a large volume of orders and as they are all handmade they do take time. You could have sent us an email to find out what was going on with your order. It will be sent out by Feb 20th which is in the 4 - 6 week time period as stated.
carlas47
1/28/17

Excellent, very prompt responses, and very polite staff..So excited to soon be getting my Monkeys...

jenniferw199
1/25/17

Easy to navigate the site. Lots of choice. Can't wait for my friends to get their Williams and take some photos to share with everyone!

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you SO much and they should start mailing out soon! Quality takes time and we are so happy people are willing to wait for a quality handmade in Canada product!
path99
1/24/17

Great website and so easy to order. All costs upfront and appreciated the follow up email on the order status. Can't wait to get my sock moose!

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you! They take a bit to get but they are adorable (In our opinion) lol
brendaf53
1/24/17

The website and ordering system were user-friendly. The photos and details were great. Looking forward to receiving my order of Monkeys.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you so much for the great review!
bonniew48
1/23/17

love the sock moose-monkey showed my grandkids and they loved them so i had to ordered them for them and of course one for me

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you SO much for the awesome review! They take a bit but we strive for perfection!
caroleh22
1/23/17

Site was very user friendly and I had no problems whatsoever. Can't wait to get my guys in the mail.

Thanks

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you SO much! They should start mailing our in about 2 weeks!
jeang40
1/23/17

I was thrilled to have stumbled upon this site and their ever so cute sock monkeys and moose with the Canada 150 logo. Customer service was amazing, as I had a few inquiries, and am now looking forward to receiving my order. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful hand-made product!

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you! We wish they could be done quicker.....getting there though even adding more staff to help!
tamaras32
1/12/17

Clean look, simple, perfect !!! They put on the site what they need. You can keep it simple. Less complicated more sales :)

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you SO much! We are getting there!
ettas2
1/12/17

Very simple site to use. All the info was there so you just placed the order and sent it ....that's it !
I will definitely go back.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you SO much!
jacquelineb38
1/11/17

Wel, the site was easy to navigate.
I have not received my order yet, but hoping it will be soon!
Thank you!

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you SO much! We now have new staff and it is just starting to go well and a little quicker too! We hope to have orders out by Feb 7th! These are all handmade and we plan on keeping it that way. So the wait is a bit but well worth it!
gerrym27
1/11/17

Ordering was quick and website was easy to use. I haven't received my order yet but it has only been a week. Expecting it by month end hopefully.

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you SO much! We work everyday to create monkeys and get orders out. Handmade takes time but well worth it. Thank you for being so patient
lisah243
1/7/17

We purchased 4 monkeys and the kids love them. Being from Sydney, i loved that they were made in New Waterford and I was totally impressed with how well they were made. Everything about the experience from the website to the delivery was top notch. Well done!

P.s.My dad Dennis taught in New Waterford for years at BEC and i have family roots there- Flemings and Washes. Love New Waterford!

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
I had your dad for a teacher! Best teacher ever and so funny! Thank you for the kind review!
leeonag
1/6/17

Quick, fast service. Great product. Love the monkies!!!

Response from Dale K., Monkeys and More Representative
Thank you! :)

Questions? Get answers from the Monkeys and More staff and other customers.

Monkeys and More?