Review of Moneymoveit

info@moneymoveit.com

1 Review From Our Community

paulh86
2/25/14

I have too much problem to use their remittance service. At first I was told they can accept check but when I going to pay them, they said they need to change to another bank and I have to wait for weeks.

After they start using a new bank, I sent them a check and out of my horror, they change my daily transfer limit to $1 (means I can't do use their service) without notice and they want me to use notarial service to prove my identity and home address.

I follow their instruction, paid for notarial service to certify my passport and bank statement are true copy and today their boss Neil Hamlin told me that he don't want to take new customer and said will refund me my money when my check is clear (it takes a week for their bank to clear world-renowned international bank check according to them).

It is a waste of time and money to use their service, it cost to use notarial service and they are not sincere to do business, so far I am still waiting for refund (I don't even know if they are scammer or not, I will give more update later)

Questions? Get answers from the Moneymoveit staff and other customers.

Moneymoveit?