Money For Traveling reviews

carolyng6
6/24/13

I ordered their "free" video and paid postage only ($4.95). Months later I realized they had been debiting my account $37 each month. I called in March to discontinue and was told any previous debits wouldn't be refunded because when I ordered the free video, I had apparently agreed to pay a monthly subscription. They would, however, discontinue any further debits. Three months later, I find that they are still debiting my account and when I called the same number as before to let them know, the telephone number is invalid. BAD BUSINESS!

ernestj4
3/27/13

By far, this website provides the best information on how to earn income while traveling. You don't even need to travel or go somewhere, if you just want to earn passive income, this website is for you.

These guys are so good at it that I expected them to charge. But I am glad to know that their rates are reasonable. And they let you choose the stuff you want to learn. You will have options... and lots of it! I am extremely happy with the service and they definitely deliver the goods.

People who claimed that they got ripped-off or were surprised by the charges are simply ignorant and likely cheap individuals that only wanted things served in front of them for free. This website is the ultimate travel income source. If you are looking for other means to earn income, Moneyfortraveling.com the best bang for your back.

mego1
11/20/12

STAY AWAY! These guys hide behind their website & PROMISE Free video and you only pay for shipping & handling which was $4.95 cents. They get your visa card and then proceed to take money without my knowledge. By the time of discovery I contacted the company and they were un-available meaning no working phone number. The first time I called you couldn't leave a message.

I had to send many emails before they even responded. And their secretary wasn't nice at all.....Stacy Carson.....after I had to contact the bank to alert them to their fraudulent activities then they got in touch and thats when I discovered the name behind the company is : John Beede. He is not that nice @ all! He also has
another place where he does the same kind of behavior to gain people's credit card number and here it is where you can read my review along with many others. thank you. All I want is what is rightfully mine but John Beede went immediately into attack mode and I guess the saying my Grandpa used to say is definitely true in this case which is: "a guilty conscience needs no accuser"

John beede took hundreds of dollars from my account without my knowledge and I think he should return it if he is the man he purports to be when he is talking to teens as a motivational guru. don't ya think? I do & so do many of my colleagues. http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.easyhorsetraining.com

STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....VERY Unethical. Get your credit card & then charge you ......unwilling to communicate. Not AVAILABLE via telephone. they know exactly what they are doing?STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....STAY AWAY....VERY Unethical. Get your credit card & then charge you ......unwilling to communicate. Not AVAILABLE via telephone. they know exactly what they are doing?

Questions? Get answers from the Money For Traveling staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Money For Traveling