Monad.network

Monad.network has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Monad.network ranks 384th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Monad.network?

“Warning to Crypto Miners community: Fpga. Guide Aka Monad Technology is a SCAM!”

STEPHANE C.
2/21/21

They joined me last december claiming Fpga miners were they brand new Mining machines, with a daily profitability around 40 dollars for each miner at least IMPERIUM LINE they just put in crypto market, first of all I hosted it for one year, they ve been mining only 3 weeks during all 2020... And daily profitability dropped to 50 Cens/Day. I asked to ship my miners hundreds times they always refused, of course I invested 5000 dollars to pay miners + every month I was paying 200 dollars of hosting fee. I got finally my miners last week, they are totally burnt (burnt boards), they dont mine anything, bitstream are not given with it, its' a total scam lost around 7500 dollars!

stephanec20
February 21st, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Dont ever buy something at https://Fpga.guide or https://monad.network they will scam you without having a way to get any refund....Scammers as its best!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Monad.network staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monad.network?

Have a question about Monad.network?