Review of momma.shop

help@momma.shop

3 reviews with 5 stars

sueh100
8/29/17

I purchased a a couple onesies and a jumper. The material was very soft and stretchy. Perfect for my little. Haven't seen these styles in stores. Everything was delivered on time. I had no reason to speak with customer service but they still reached out and welcomed me as a customer. I love this little shop so far.

trishar9
8/7/17

I don't normally leave reviews but after my interactions with Jenna the owner of this boutique I wanted to leave feedback for such excellent customer service. I had several questions about my order and Jenna was very prompt and helpful. I have not had this experience with almost any other online business. I loved all the rompers and shoes I purchased and had no issues with quality or size. I have already made a second order. I have recommended this shop to several friends and family already. Fantastic experience!

jillh77
8/5/17

The products were delivered on time and in great condition. Great customer service. I emailed about the status of my order and was answered almost immediately. Adorable clothes and I will definitely order from here again!

Questions? Get answers from the momma.shop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for momma.shop