Review of momma.shop

momma.shop reviews

help@momma.shop

kellyp256
8/9/19

I am not only disappointed with the bag I received but I'm also extremely disappointed with the people I've had to deal with trying to make the return! I ordered a bag with no writing and it comes with writing that doesn't even make sense. The color isn't even right. Than I have to pay to return it! Just not fair I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!!

sueh100
8/29/17

I purchased a a couple onesies and a jumper. The material was very soft and stretchy. Perfect for my little. Haven't seen these styles in stores. Everything was delivered on time. I had no reason to speak with customer service but they still reached out and welcomed me as a customer. I love this little shop so far.

trishar9
8/7/17

I don't normally leave reviews but after my interactions with Jenna the owner of this boutique I wanted to leave feedback for such excellent customer service. I had several questions about my order and Jenna was very prompt and helpful. I have not had this experience with almost any other online business. I loved all the rompers and shoes I purchased and had no issues with quality or size. I have already made a second order. I have recommended this shop to several friends and family already. Fantastic experience!

jillh77
8/5/17

The products were delivered on time and in great condition. Great customer service. I emailed about the status of my order and was answered almost immediately. Adorable clothes and I will definitely order from here again!

ab4588
7/13/17

This company is atrocious! Gorgeous pictures of kids clothing but what came can only be described as made by a child! strings hanging off everywhere, terrible stitching, really bad fit, etc. Just a disgusting item. I've tried 3 separate times to contact them to ask for some assistance because this item is definitely not what I ordered and have been completely ignored! Terrible customer service. And when you've spent $100 AUD on absolute garbage, it's just terrible!

Questions? Get answers from the momma.shop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for momma.shop