This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

momma.shop

momma.shop has a consumer rating of 3.44 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. momma.shop ranks 145th among Baby sites.

How would you rate momma.shop?

“Amazing Experience!”

Jenn S.
6/9/21

I recently purchased from here and live in Canada. UPS lost my order and they were fast and efficient with sending a replacement out! Beyond friendly and helpful, would order from them again! :)

“Not what they promise”

Shyanne C.
3/29/21

I waited weeks for my order that never came. I attempted to make contact four times, by email and by phone. The number is always busy so you can't leave a message. They never respond to emails. I would not recommend at all. Be careful where your money goes!

jenns258
June 9th, 2021

tereg2
May 20th, 2020

Put my order 2months ago and still has not been delivered about to give birth already and i still have no diperbag just for waiting on this one that stays "in transit" and never delivers asked for my money back and keep getting a it will get delivered soon. I do not recomend this

trishar9
August 7th, 2017

I don't normally leave reviews but after my interactions with Jenna the owner of this boutique I wanted to leave feedback for such excellent customer service. I had several questions about my order and Jenna was very prompt and helpful. I have not had this experience with almost any other online business. I loved all the rompers and shoes I purchased and had no issues with quality or size. I have already made a second order. I have recommended this shop to several friends and family already. Fantastic experience!

shyannec3
March 29th, 2021

sueh100
August 29th, 2017

I purchased a a couple onesies and a jumper. The material was very soft and stretchy. Perfect for my little. Haven't seen these styles in stores. Everything was delivered on time. I had no reason to speak with customer service but they still reached out and welcomed me as a customer. I love this little shop so far.

hollyd245
December 11th, 2019

Terrible customer service.
Paid over $45 for a bag used it less than 5 weeks and the stitching inside tore and they only refund me 15 bucks

jillh77
August 5th, 2017

The products were delivered on time and in great condition. Great customer service. I emailed about the status of my order and was answered almost immediately. Adorable clothes and I will definitely order from here again!

kellyp256
August 9th, 2019

I am not only disappointed with the bag I received but I'm also extremely disappointed with the people I've had to deal with trying to make the return! I ordered a bag with no writing and it comes with writing that doesn't even make sense. The color isn't even right. Than I have to pay to return it! Just not fair I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

ab4588
July 13th, 2017

This company is atrocious! Gorgeous pictures of kids clothing but what came can only be described as made by a child! Strings hanging off everywhere, terrible stitching, really bad fit, etc. Just a disgusting item. I've tried 3 separate times to contact them to ask for some assistance because this item is definitely not what I ordered and have been completely ignored! Terrible customer service. And when you've spent $100 AUD on absolute garbage, it's just terrible!

Questions? Get answers from the momma.shop staff and other customers.

The one stop momma shop. From trendy baby and toddler apparel to must have baby accessories, we have everything a loving momma could need.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about momma.shop?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.4
Have a question about momma.shop?