Review of MomentVerify

Tel: 888-283-2315
support@momentverify.com

stevens375
2/20/18

The worst thing about this rip-off scam "company" is that they will not allow you to "opt-out" like other sites. They ask for a "court order." But from what court? What state? No answer. ANYONE can look up your name and find out what state you live in, how old you are, and who your relatives are. ALL FOR FREE!!! There is no way to force these criminals to remove your information that may very well endanger your life if some sicko is looking to find you! And no government agency will help either!

johns2418
9/17/17

Just like the previous reviews have stated, I agreed to a 1.99 free trial and three days later 99.00 was extracted from my bank account. I would be more than happy to e-mail or even call anyone who has successfully resolved this. If anyone knows how to get your money back and/or terminate future payments, I'm all ears!

anonymousa122
8/28/17

If you do this, they will refund the entire $99! They gave me a hard time, but when I showed that I was not backing down, they did.

sheliah4
7/15/17

I never signed up for free trial or anything .They stoke 99.00 from a credit card acct and would not refund except Half the money

dianas113
4/5/17

All they care about is their $99. The $1.99 trial is a scam. Tiny print says after 3 days they will charge you $99 - no refunds allowed - company policy!!!

rr114
4/3/17

Yes you are ripping people off. sucking them in with $1.99 charge. You don't make it clear that this is a 3 day trial anywhere on your front page of website. Now you have taken $99 out of my account and won't return it. Nice scam you have going there......

harryw49
3/20/17

THIS COMPANY IS A SCRIPTED CALL CENTER THAT RIPS YOU OFF, AND UTILIZES ANY INFORMATION THEY HAVE OR CAN GET TO MAKE YOU PAY THEM TO REMOVE FALSE INFORMATION. SUE THEM.

robertw330
3/15/17

Trick me as did they the other people . Stay away from them , they just suck you in with the 1.99 charge. Then not making it clear that they are going to steal 99.00 from you . That you just joined their site an the cost is 99.00 a month. This day and age you can't trust anyone I guess. They will not get another penny from me going to bank to block them and see if I can press any charges against them.

michaeld221
7/25/16

I noticed a consistent $99.00 automatic withdrawal from my checking account from companies with different names. I called and spoke with a representative which was a total waste of time. I requested to speak with someone that could address the fraudulent charges and she said there was no one to speak with but gave me this support@moment verify.com as the corporate team that handles these matters. Could someone out there give me some information on how I might recoup some of what has been stolen form me by this sham of a company? Please disregard the rating but the system will not proceed with one and there is no Zero available as a rating so I had to choose something.

michaelf136
12/30/15

This company is a RIP OFF THEY charged me $99.00 Because I did not cancel in 7 days ???? Then charged me another $99.00 the next month I am fighting to get a rebate

mellissah
10/23/15

This is for moment ver8fy, Do not ever send me another email saying something from my past is fixing to damage me just to draw me into your bull$#*!!! Especially when I already know your statement is false. I would not mind using your service if I received information that was up to date and that I would have trouble finding on my own but I'm not going to pay someone to do something I can do and when at least one or two should be freeInm (the full report) and for damn sure won't use or recommend your services to anyone because you lied.

joeb156
6/24/15

MomentVerify.com, if that who they really are, use a call center located at: 8605 Santa Monica Blvd. #68200, Los Angeles, CA 90069. ALSO use web forwarders all over the US to hide their real location somewhere in Panama. They sell you a search that consists of old, ,out of date public data for a $1.99 trial period,, then charge you $99 after an alleged 7 day review. Then they harass you for the money when you dispute the charges. Stay away from this ripoff!

Questions? Get answers from the MomentVerify staff and other customers.

MomentVerify?