Mom Confessions

Mom Confessions has a consumer rating of 3.86 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mom Confessions ranks 1st among Erectile Dysfunction sites.

How would you rate Mom Confessions?

“Fun Place To Hangout”

Julie A.
11/27/19

Mom Confessions was created a year and a half ago after Cafemom closed their forums. At the time, it was one of several sites Cafemom members migrated to. The site is easy to use, with is a great plus. The site owner and admins are responsive to questions and concerns that get brought up, with is another great plus. The members, as a whole, are a great bunch, but like any other site there are those random few that are jerks. I'm not sure where the one star review comes from, but that okay. I'm willing to give this site a five star review.

“Very extremely LIBERAL RUN SITE that bans conservatives who don't agree with liberals”

A B.
5/16/20

I DO NOT recommend joining this website. There are A LOT of cyberbullies on this mom website. It's a spin off of Cafemom. I've joined this site before. Been banned now for the second time because the Libtard members on this site didn't like what I had to say and continued to run to the administration by button humping my post or responses in an attempt to get me banned which they admitted to doing. Unfortunately, it worked. I refuse to change how I feel about certain subjects or change my beliefs to fit their agenda. If it means I'm forever banned then so be it. It's funny how the administration chose to ban me after I and my husband told them if they continued to allow cyberbullying that we were going to file a complaint with our local police department including the district attorney's office. About 5 minutes after I posted our intentions, while I was responding to a post on this site, after hitting return come to find out I was kicked off the site. Talk about retaliation. Yep, that's exactly what happened. I was accused of being racist when I said nothing racist at all. I repeat, I said nothing racist at all. Everything is construed as racist if it doesn't follow the liberal agenda on this site. So yea, if those of you thinking of joining this site are conservative, please Stay far away from this place and don't look back. Look out for members by the name of "ThelmaHarper", "AnnieArk" and a few others that love to jump all over you if you say something you don't like. These two in particular will stalk you from post to post. They will report you again and again until they get you kicked out of the site and will bully you non stop and find a way on top of it to recruit other members to harass and bully you. Don't bother complaining to the administration because they won't do a damn thing about the bullies on this site. I'm done with this site and I hope eventually it gets shut down for good.

juliea284
November 27th, 2019
anniec16
May 16th, 2020

fullxbusymomc
November 25th, 2019
I love this site so much. It feels like home after Cafemom shut down. Skip has put so much time and money into making it what it is.
lynnc247
Lynn C.
November 11th, 2019
Admin seems to play favorites and the women in the news and politics are beyond childish. So much $#*!ing and too many rules. They also have a group called fight corner where anything goes and private info is shared and passed around about other members. Vile attacks and the anonymous button doesn't work. The site is a complete joke.
skipa8
Skip A. – Mom Confessions Rep
I don’t have favorites, sometimes a member is banned for continually breaking guidelines. Members are allowed back on a probationary period after a permanent ban if they message me instead of creating new accounts to try and get around the ban. No private information is shared. Any pii that may be posted is deleted immediately. The anonymous button works well for the group that it was created for. It’s still somewhat new and has bugs in other groups. The site is made for entertainment so I will take it being a complete joke as a compliment.
leam118
November 25th, 2019
Momconfessions is a entertaining forum for mothers to anonymously gather online and share life stories, sometimes real, sometimes tall tales.

It's a wonderful way to procrastinate a long to-do list and build your confidence that no matter how hard motherhood is, there are moms out there that
1) get you & validate that the struggle is real OR
2) are actually screwing up worse than you are.
Either way, it's reassuring.

The admins are responsive, helpful & not biased. It is certainly not always a warm fuzzy place of unconditional support. But there are nice mix of kind & compassionate posters, with enough crazy, cruel or shocking posters sprinkled in to keep the site a bit surprising & aggravating, so you reload the page & justify your stance, when you know deep down, you should be logging off...

Highly recommend mothers peruse the site and post a hello to escape the mundane life of rearing children of any age!
chrissyi
Chrissy I.
November 26th, 2019
Great little spot to share, vent, or just browse.

Skip does a wonderful job keeping this hang out going strong!
mcl5
November 25th, 2019
Skip has done a wonderful job running the site and dealing with website issues asap. She has always been very very fair when dealing with evil, lying, manipulative, vindictive narcissistic aholes that make numerous accounts in order to make nasty rude replies to other members. Some of these women never graduated middle or high school and have the vocabulary and mindset of tweens and teens.
It doesnt help when butthurt lying twitty twats like Lynn C cant be an adult and address any issues she may have about the site with the owner. Instead she makes a FALSE review on SiteJabber which shows how immature she is.
Momconfessions was created for the members of Cafemom when it shut down the forums on May 24,2018 by another CM. She didnt have to do this and she didnt have to spend her own money either.
Grown mature adults should be able to interact on a website together without resorting to childish antics but apparently Lynn C's mother didnt teach her that.

It's a message forum that was created for moms to share things about life.

By Samantha B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mom Confessions staff and other customers.

skipa8
Skip A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mom Confessions?

Have a question about Mom Confessions?