This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Moglee

Moglee has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Moglee ranks 370th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Moglee?

“Good option for online street shopping”

subham r.
2/11/16

I find many famous shops of Delhi which saves my lot of time roam in local market. The way it displays shops categories, products and special offers it is best for online local shopping.

subhamr
February 11th, 2016
janardanm1
February 11th, 2016
This portal is too good to get hot deals and best market in delhi
shikharj
November 8th, 2015
There are many on-line shopping portals available but moggle provides all the shopping, travelling and food offers available at nearby retail shops, travel agencies and restaurants. I like such a new shopping portal where I can check all the offers and deals.

Questions? Get answers from the Moglee staff and other customers.

Moglee- your best shopping partner provides you real time info of all best shopping offers and food deals available around you.

janardanm
janardan m.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moglee?

Have a question about Moglee?