Review of Memphis Designs

Tel: +91 984 502 8773
vijay.motif@gmail.com

joarn
1/9/14

I am incredibly pleased with Interior Designs from Modular-kitchens.Com! I would advise this location to everyone. If you want the most effective bargains and fantastic service, this is the location to look for your furniture! Delivery and setup excelled. The building contractor and aide were reliable at setting up the furnishings and tidying up after themselves, which was great.

sarveshk
12/5/13

Modular-kitchens.com gave us a free choice from a collection of features and ready made options for Italian modular kitchen Bangalore, to style our kitchen precisely to our wishes. This design has different complementary layout plans in a solitary area including metal handles and knobs, veneers in downright white oak and grey oak and "textile impact" glass and laminate panels.

roseb35
11/12/13

Leading Interior Designers Coimbatore
Finally, a company that gets it! I have actually been furniture shopping online for a number of years now, and having had my share of on and off good/bad encounters, I have actually ultimately found a diamond in the rough. Modular Kitchens, leading Interior Designers Coimbatore actually knew my demands - they make purchasing furniture as painless as feasible. Quality products, reasonable costs, and most importantly ON TIME! This is already the 3rd time that I've bought from them - two times online and once over the phone. Great client service, quite quick in responding to me and my emails. I'm not shopping around. HELP is the location for me..

somd
8/30/13

My home is a perfect place and completely de-stressed zone thanks to Modular Kitchens Interior Designers Bangalore. Their consultants are the best and they took all our suggestions in stride, from colour scheme to flooring and layout. Thanks Woodrose Interiors

Questions? Get answers from the Memphis Designs staff and other customers.

Memphis Designs?