Review of ModMiss

ModMiss reviews

py9
5/2/19

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL! FB, Instagram should stop allowing them to false advertise on their sites. I ordered a pair of boots and it took 2 months to receive them and they sent a pair of sneakers. I emailed them and they sent the boots which were rubber instead of leather and had a plastic sole. I tried to return them and they are fighting me on it 100%. I should have realized when the shipping was going to take 3-4 weeks that the company wasn't 'real'.

brenl1
2/14/19

Boots I ordered look similar to their pic .. but are not what Their Picture actually shows .. its a cheaper version an in NO way leather.
Photo on left is theirs n what I purchased on right

tehminag
1/5/19

Really dishonest company. Dress received was extremely poor quality which looked nothing like the photograph on the website. Returned item, eventually received a partial refund after months of chasing.

irenar
11/11/18

This is a very poor company. I have been scammed by them... I have ordered a dress in June it came in July. Wrong size and very poor quality. Customer care very poor, return policy even worse. Eventually sent it back to CHINA!!! at my own cost... Three months later still waiting for the refund. The exercise cost me 60GBP (including postage)... Never again!

The customer service is non-existent, they reply by mail but if finishes at that. There is no provision for exchange, return or refund. The return address they (eventually) provided does not exists. The item returned to me after5months of circulating with address unknown. I never received the refund of costs of postage or the item. that was unsuitable and ended up in the bin. A complete waste of time and money plus environmental pollution

By Irena R.

I liked the item showed in the picture. However, when it arrived it was the wrong size and very poor quality... Impossible to return or get the refund ended up in the bin. Do not touch them with a barge pole...

By Irena R.
Questions? Get answers from the ModMiss staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ModMiss