Modlily.co

Modlily.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Modlily.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Modlily.co?

“Review update”

CLARE K.
8/5/20

I originally gave this company 3 stars because the first order i palced had no issues and the workmanship was very good. I have hower tried to return some items and it has been a night mare. I returned four items which they received but incorrectly identified one item as a dress i had kept and not returned. Now they are saying that a dress I returned is still in the return process. I have tried to explain this and I just get the run around. Every day I tell them that I just want an exchanage and they respond back asking me what I want to do. They have also stated they cannot refund one item that i never even tried on due to ugly fabric, claiming it is stained! Buyer be ware. I dont know how this company gets away with this. I take back my 3 stars. They deserve a zero stars. I doubt I will get my refund. Or any exchanges. I would have been better off keeping the colothes and giving them away. Terrible customer service. No live person. They issue you these weird tickets and you use them to communicate and it takes 24 hrs to get an unintelligible response which is almost robot like.

clarek9
August 5th, 2020
• Updated review
NOT SO BAD
July 29th, 2020
• Previous review
I decided to check them out and oerede only 2 items to start. They arrived within reasonable time. The bathing suit was exactly as in picture. The dress was also exact except material was stretchy but it was very wellmade and fitted well. I am a seamstress and I know a well made item when I see it. I decided to order a second time, The materials were all polyester or bathing suit like but you get what you paid for. For $32 bucks, I did not expect very high quality. Apart from from the fabric issue, all the outfits I orderd arrived on time and they were very well made. I had to return a couple becuase one was the wrong colour and another was too long. I asked for and exchange isntead of a refund so atfre reading all the negative reviews, I am waiting aprehensively for my exchanges. I am giving them a 3 star for great workmanship.

Questions? Get answers from the Modlily.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modlily.co?

Have a question about Modlily.co?