Review of Modchipfactory

Tel: +1.4253668810
modchipfactory.com@anonymize.com

rasheemh
5/29/16

This website is run by immoral, scamming peices of filth with no accountability. Don't fall victim to them. Look elsewhere. All 5 star reviews are fake.

pamf14
12/19/15

The company never sent the item. For two months they gave me the runaround, saying they forgot to ship, the package was held up at the post office, they were reshipping, they forgot to reship, etc. They even sent me a phony tracking number that never worked with USPS. Finally, I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and am still awaiting a response.

Tip for consumers: Look somewhere else.

hectorf7
11/14/15

Sometimes I think the website sends their people to places like this to write a review for them or something... I trusted what was on this first 2 reviews about this website and went ahead to but 2 items from them. That was 2 weeks ago and my order still says processing - means is not even shipped yet. Payment was fast, took less than a second to process. Their customer service is as good as the reviews for a website called r43ds.org, please look it up here in site jabber. Why say is perfect customer service when this people keep you in the dark for months and according to reviews I saw over many places they won't respond but likely will do if you report them to the credit card company

devonh25
2/17/14

Just a shout out to the wonderful service I received for my R4i I just bought.This was definitely money well spent, ship very quickly, arrived my CA house within 2 days. Thanks !

daniely5
3/14/13

I've been endlessly looking for a new site where I could purchase my Acekard 2i I am very skeptical when buying from them,but I have to say that this site is FANTASTIC!. Their level of customer service has beyond exceeded my expectations. The Card's themselves work flawlessly and I will definitely be buying from them again. If you have any doubt in your mind about giving them a try you should feel safe buying from them. Have to say,their shipping speed was very quick too.

Questions? Get answers from the Modchipfactory staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Modchipfactory