Mmoga.net

Mmoga.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mmoga.net?

“WARNING”

Stephen R.
1/4/15

WARNING - DO NOT USE. After I paid they suddenly requested telephone confirmation which did not work (I suspect this is a ruse for the next request) which is that they refuse to deliver unless you send them you signature, your photo and a photo of your details page in your passport. I immediately contacted the anti-fraud department of my bank who said that I was right to have alarm bells ring and put an immediate block on my credit card to prevent fraud.

stephenr35
January 4th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Mmoga.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mmoga.net?

Have a question about Mmoga.net?