MMOGA.es

MMOGA.es has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MMOGA.es also ranks 12th among Video Game Mods sites.

How would you rate MMOGA.es?

“Scammers, Dont Trust Them!!!!”

alex f.
9/9/16

I visited mmoga.es looking to buy windows 7 and paid with PayPal, minutes later an email came through saying I had to verify by phone call, that didn't work. then I got a email saying my PayPal transaction was invalid ``even though I can see that the transaction went through`` and that I had to fill out a form with lots of questions. I haven't done so as I smelled this was all a piss take. Then in the end they did send me a ''serial key'' it as a photo of a old crummy key and a obscure link to a iso download. don't be a idiot like me, look else where. I feel stupid I fell for it.

alexf75
September 9th, 2016

don't be a idiot like me, look else where. I feel stupid I fell for it.

Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.es staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MMOGA.es?

Have a question about MMOGA.es?