MMOGA.es

MMOGA.es has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MMOGA.es also ranks 14th among Video Game Mods sites.

How would you rate MMOGA.es?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

alexf75
September 9th, 2016
I visited mmoga.es looking to buy windows 7 and paid with PayPal, minutes later an email came through saying I had to verify by phone call, that didn't work. Then I got a email saying my PayPal transaction was invalid ``even though I can see that the transaction went through`` and that I had to fill out a form with lots of questions. I haven't done so as I smelled this was all a piss take. Then in the end they did send me a ''serial key'' it as a photo of a old crummy key and a obscure link to a iso download.

Don't be a idiot like me, look else where. I feel stupid I fell for it.

Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.es staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MMOGA.es?

Have a question about MMOGA.es?