We contacted Anthony from MissJ desings in December 2016, with an idea for our wedding invites. They were the only company to take on this project and they promised us they would be able to full-fill our vision. MissJ designs sent us a prototype that we loved and agreed on in February 2017. Since then, and after we paid MissJ Desings the full amount for this project, they failed spectacularly to deliver what they promised:
1. They missed their own estimated deadlines on several occasions without offering a real explanation. Their original estimated deadline was the end of February/beginning of March - we received the invites on the 9th April.
2. They did not admit they encountered problems with the design until 5th April 2017 - 4 days before the final and absolute deadline. We were flying abroad on the 10th April and we had to have the invites with us to invite all my relatives to our wedding.
3. They delivered a product that was very different from the prototype they sent 3 months previously - and the one we had agreed on. The final product looked rushed and did not meet the standards we expected from them.
4. The product was incomplete. There were two element to the invites: A brown paper with the writing on and a white card. They delivered both elements of the invites but they were not stuck together.
5. The etching on the brown paper was too shallow to be readable making the invites unusable.
The 120 invites that were delivered to us 1 day before our flight were not usable and did not look that they were worth the £400 we had paid for. My fiance and I had to create new invites from scratch which was an incredibly stressful and unpleasant experience. MissJ refused to accept any responsibility for this fiasco and refused to give us the partial-refund that we understandably asked for.
Anthony from MissJ Designs was unprofessional, unpleasant and incredibly nasty towards us. He blamed us for his failure and cannot recognise that if he had communicated the issues with us from the beginning we could have salvaged the situation together. A complete waste of £400 and a complete waste of time.
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business