Review of Missedashow.net

missedashow.net@privacy.above.com

1 Review From Our Community

user366
2/26/09

www.missedashow.net = no help... - I enjoy watching movies online, and discovered this site yesterday while trying to find a copy of "The Watchmen". Turns out, they had it! Or so I thought. After clicking on about 10 movies, and having none of them load, I tried turning to the community chat for help. No one there, and when there was someone on who was chatting, they didn't seem too interested in helping me out with my problem. After running all over the internet trying to download plugins and all sorts of possibly harmful software, I go back www.missedashow.net only to see that it's not the movie at all: It's the trailer! Oh boy was I steamed. No where on the page or in the title did it state that it was only a "trailer", and not the actual movie. I brought it to the attention of the staff with my usual kiddie shananigans and had my IP banned.

It really is a shame, because the website looks like someone put a lot of time into getting it looking so slick. The people there aren't helpful at all, and could care less about the people that frequent the site.

Questions? Get answers from the Missedashow.net staff and other customers.

Missedashow.net?