Missedashow.net

Missedashow.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Missedashow.net?

“www.missedashow.net = no help...”

Sitejabber User
2/26/09

www.missedashow.net = no help... - I enjoy watching movies online, and discovered this site yesterday while trying to find a copy of "The Watchmen". Turns out, they had it! Or so I thought. After clicking on about 10 movies, and having none of them load, I tried turning to the community chat for help. No one there, and when there was someone on who was chatting, they didn't seem too interested in helping me out with my problem. After running all over the internet trying to download plugins and all sorts of possibly harmful software, I go back www.missedashow.net only to see that it's not the movie at all: It's the trailer! Oh boy was I steamed. No where on the page or in the title did it state that it was only a "trailer", and not the actual movie. I brought it to the attention of the staff with my usual kiddie shananigans and had my IP banned. It really is a shame, because the website looks like someone put a lot of time into getting it looking so slick. The people there aren't helpful at all, and could care less about the people that frequent the site.

user366
February 26th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Missedashow.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Missedashow.net?

Have a question about Missedashow.net?