Review of Minimis

info@minimis.co.uk

1 star

daniellem29
3/18/15

I have 2 young children and this site has to be by far the best for versatility, look and quality. The service is excellent, good commutation and very fast delivery. I love this site, would highly recommend to any friend or family the clothes are just amazing.

lynseyd
3/17/15

Love, love, love this website! The clothes are fantastic quality and unique, all my mummy friends comment on them. The service is outstanding, every time I have ordered I have received my stuff very quickly. They also have competitions every now and then and have an interesting blog page-a great website for fashionista mummies!

jennan3
3/17/15

I as a mother always struggle to find this individual pieces, I dont like my children looking the same as every other child. I came across this website, and feel in love. Really unique pieces, prices vary. Some beautiful beautiful clothing. They have a sale on to. The reason for me sharing is because I came across them by accident, and feel other people, mummies need to know.

keeleyb
3/17/15

I have shopped online with Minimis a number of times now and have been incredibly happy every single time. They have a fantastic range of children's designer clothes from babies right up to 8 years old. All my orders have been processed and delivered within a few days. I have purchased a few baby gifts for my friends and they come beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. The website is very easy to use and I would definitely recommended to my friends.

debbieb44
3/17/15

The site was easy to use, prompt delivery and presentation.
Clothes are beautiful; just adore the whole experience

Tip for consumers: Keep regular viewing of site as clothing range updates regularly

Questions? Get answers from the Minimis staff and other customers.

Minimis?