Minimis

Minimis has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Minimis ranks 32nd among Kids Clothes sites.

How would you rate Minimis?

“Fantastic designer childrens clothes”

keeley b.
3/17/15

I have shopped online with Minimis a number of times now and have been incredibly happy every single time. They have a fantastic range of children's designer clothes from babies right up to 8 years old. All my orders have been processed and delivered within a few days. I have purchased a few baby gifts for my friends and they come beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. The website is very easy to use and I would definitely recommended to my friends.

keeleyb

jennan3
March 17th, 2015

I as a mother always struggle to find this individual pieces, I dont like my children looking the same as every other child. I came across this website, and feel in love. Really unique pieces, prices vary. Some beautiful beautiful clothing. They have a sale on to. The reason for me sharing is because I came across them by accident, and feel other people, mummies need to know.

lynseyd
March 17th, 2015

Love, love, love this website! The clothes are fantastic quality and unique, all my mummy friends comment on them. The service is outstanding, every time I have ordered I have received my stuff very quickly. They also have competitions every now and then and have an interesting blog page-a great website for fashionista mummies!

daniellem29
March 18th, 2015

I have 2 young children and this site has to be by far the best for versatility, look and quality. The service is excellent, good commutation and very fast delivery. I love this site, would highly recommend to any friend or family the clothes are just amazing.

debbieb44
March 17th, 2015

The site was easy to use, prompt delivery and presentation.
Clothes are beautiful; just adore the whole experience

Tip for consumers:
Keep regular viewing of site as clothing range updates regularly

Questions? Get answers from the Minimis staff and other customers.

Designer Clothes For Boys and Girls | Shop Our Fabulous Range of Girls and Boys Designer Brands | All The Latest Trends And Fashion at Minimis | Free Worldwide Delivery

jenniferm108
JENNIFER M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Minimis?

Have a question about Minimis?