Mini-Farm Co.

Mini-Farm Co. has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mini-Farm Co. ranks 37th among Plants sites.

How would you rate Mini-Farm Co.?

“Amazing”

Wiona L.
7/22/20

My vegetables look so pretty that I don't want to eat it! It's been two months and my strawberries looks so good. My kale leaves and cabbage leaves are also blooming so well. I can eat fresh products now, picked right outside from my garden! Thank you!

wional
Wiona L.
July 22nd, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mini-Farm Co. staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mini-Farm Co.?

Have a question about Mini-Farm Co.?