This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mineroo

Mineroo has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mineroo?

“A Fraud & Scam”

Nader K.
6/16/19

These guys are supposed to be selling ASIC miners and Crypto related stuff. I ordered an ASIC miner from them. The miner never shipped. After chasing them to ask about the shipping, they responded that they are having problems with their supplier. I requested a refund and since then I have been chasing them for the last 5 months to refund my money. The mother company is called CryptoFinancial Life SL and it's based in Madrid, Spain. I can't of course do anything now except to warn people from dealing with these crooks and find a way to file an official complaint against them in Spain. My amount is around 230 Euros, but I am sure they scammed others, this is why I wrote a review on Google and writing this in here so that everyone take care.

naderk4
June 16th, 2019

A complete scam and fraud, never deal with them at all. I bought a miner from them, they never shipped it and when I requested a refund they keep promising to refund the money with no action or they ignore my emails, tickets and messages (This is for the last 6 months)

By Nader K.

No, they are scammers. They will just steal your money and never ship your goods. Never buy from them ever. This is based on a personal experience with them and I am still trying to refund my money back for the last 6 months now with no success.

By Nader K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mineroo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mineroo?

Have a question about Mineroo?