Review of MineralTiles

Tel: 305-328-9247

sharonl280
Sharon L.
2/15/19

The website was easy to use; the project listing made it simple.
We'll see how ordering goes, and hope the samples are helpful.

thanky13
2/14/19

All of the samples were a good size except for one (rhombus mosaic). It was too bad because that was the one we were most interested in. Because it was too hard for us to tell if it works, we won't be ordering any

mindyl47
Mindy L.
2/14/19

This is my second time ordering samples from this company. Love how fast they were getting me my samples.

thanky10
2/13/19

Excellent service... love the fact I was able to order a sample. It arrived in a timely manner and I was very satisfied.

elizabeths272
Elizabeth S.
2/13/19

Thank you for your prompt service. I ordered samples previously and they arrived quickly. Looking forward to honing in on my final selection for my project with the next batch of samples.

thanky5
2/11/19

The people at Mineral Tiles were very helpful in getting me everything I needed. They reached out to me to make sure that I was happy and took care of any questions I had.

thanky8
2/11/19

I admit to have ordered samples once before....but you have beautiful tile at fair prices that I just cannot decide! I need a kitchen backsplash (or maybe 2) and 4 bathrooms, floor tile too actually, but I haven't even started looking at that with Mineral Tiles yet! And these samples are ALL so wonderful it really makes it harder to decide!

thanky4
2/9/19

This was the only place I found the type of color mixes I was looking for, who would have thought it could be so tough.

thanky3
2/6/19

We needed more tile for our bathroom renovation. Henry has been so helpful. I will recommend Mineral Tiles to anyone who is looking for a very specific tile for their projects. There is a strong chance Mineral Tiles has it.

thanky2
2/5/19

Questions were answered and the website is easy to get around. The chechout webpage did not work and had to go through my phone to complete the order. Firefox/Chrome/IE did not work

kristincx
KristinC X.
2/3/19

Price and customer service were great. Shipping was fast. Haven't installed tile yet but looks beautiful. Just as nice as tile I priced for double elsewhere.

anonymousp348
anonymous P.
2/2/19

Faster delivery than the big box stores. Will be using this company for my interior design business.

kristan10
Krista N.
2/1/19

I am very happy with mineraltiles.com! I was soooo impressed with the fast shipping, after placing my order I had my tile within 48 hours. This was the free shipping. The tiles are gorgeous as well.

jeanninex
Jeannine X.
1/31/19

I tried calling the phone numbers on the website to try and visit your showroom but it was impossible to reach you none of the phone numbers worked. Some samples were too small to really appreciate.

paiget19
Paige T.
1/31/19

I got several emails from the company. Seems like great customer service. Disappointed that the coloring of the tile in reality didn't look like the online picture.

rhondae15
Rhonda E.
1/31/19

Beautiful tiles and great prices. I ordered samples and am having a hard time narrowing it down because they're all pretty!!!

janej94
Jane J.
1/31/19

Since the tile hasn't been installed yet, I can't comment in detail, but ordering was easy. I did attempt to speak with someone for a recommendation on grout, but chose not to stay on hold. It wasn't a problem, though, because I was able to read the information I needed on your website.

anonymousp342
anonymous P.
1/31/19

I ordered several samples to assist me in choosing tile for my bathroom. I received the tile promptly and my only issue was trying to decide which one I liked more! we will be ordering from you soon!

diyi1
DIY i.
1/31/19

Shipping was fast (and free!), tile samples were packaged carefully. I will definitely consider buying from Mineral Tiles as soon as I decide on a tile! They are super efficient and organized so far.

thanky
1/31/19

Can not decide on a back splash. It was so easy and inexpensive to order samples so I can look them and decide and be happy with the end result

alysonp11
Alyson P.
1/30/19

Excellent quality and fast shipping. We will be ordering our tile from Mineral Tile to redesign our kitchen.

melaniei9
Melanie I.
1/26/19

Ordering samples was very easy, there was great communication about the status of the order via email, and the samples arrived quickly. The size of the samples was larger than expected which aided in us making a selection.

debbieb267
Debbie B.
1/25/19

The sample came very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. The full order came just as fast and the company kept in contact throughout the process. I would purchase from them again.

dianam158
Diana M.
1/25/19

The tile is beautiful, but we wished we would have purchased a whole sheet for the sample, just the two tile pieces we received were not enough for us to determine that it was not going to work out. Once we received our whole order, we decided it was way too "busy" for our kitchen back splash. We have a slight pattern on our cabinets and counters already. Unfortunately, we will be sending back our order...DISAPPOINTED!!! BTW, we are HARVEY survivors.

anonymoush296
anonymous H.
1/24/19

too many emails were sent throughout the shipping process. I think only an order confirmation and shipping address should be sent. I received an email almost every day during the process and some days multiple emails.

Questions? Get answers from the MineralTiles staff and other customers.

MineralTiles?