Review of MineralTiles

info@mineraltiles.com

hj19
H J.
5/17/19

Should not confine customer to paying shipping that is more than the product. Free shipping on ground mail for samples should be available. If using Amazon as a way of convenience Prime Members should get free two day shipping or free ground shipping
It’s silly to charge $10+ on a $3 sale without any alternative.

conniet65
Connie T.
5/17/19

I ordered samples and it really helped me to decide which one to order, but trying to call has been a little problem. Hopefully there is no problem with the order. I look forward to putting this in the kitchen and seeing beautiful results!

cherylp204
CHERYL P.
5/16/19

I have not completed the installation, but due to the fact that everything needed for the project was included in the price of the kit was a bonus for me.

deborahc143
Deborah C.
5/16/19

Just in the beginning stages of looking at samples - but I like how samples are available and easy to order.

tamarag114
Tamara G.
5/15/19

Shopping was easy. We site easy to use. Checkout was a bit frustrating because of the system not wanting to let me check out with Amazon. I kept getting kicked out. But that's just a computer being a computer.

ginnyv7
Ginny V.
5/12/19

I was looking for pencil liners for my accent tiles. Unfortunately the colors and width did not work for me.

rickb293
Rick B.
5/10/19

The BEST customer service that I have ever received by ANY company. Henry was so friendly and helpful; even called me after business hours to make certain everything was fine. An incredible experience and really beautiful tiles!!

patriciat259
Patricia T.
5/9/19

Wonderful selection on line -- many things I haven't seen elsewhere -- and exceptional communication along the way to delivery.

kimberlyb148
Kimberly B.
5/6/19

Great choices the tile was exactly how it pictured on the internet. Very quick delivery and the items were pcked well. Can't wait to get it installed.

debbieh276
Debbie H.
5/6/19

They are very courteous and go out of their way to make you happy. The USPS made a big boo-boo in shipping my tiles. And they right away sent me another package by UPS.

karenk471
Karen K.
5/6/19

I received my sample quickly and it looked just as nice in person as on the website. It was a nice size to help with planning my new backsplash.

jeffreyk106
Jeffrey K.
5/5/19

Very organized website. Love the videos ...very helpful, would like to see them on all the tiles. Great looking tiles. I am impressed with you company. Please get the iris blue penny round back in stock. I would buy more. Thank you

katheriner92
Katherine R.
5/5/19

This is only about my shopping experience. Nice website and shopping. Very good payment options with a link to use my Amazon account for paying. nice.

pamelam137
Pamela M.
5/3/19

I ordered a tile sample that I have not had the opportunity to try out yet. I appreciate your
attention and will contact you if we decide to order this tile. I have received an excessive amount of
emails from you.

melindam95
Melinda M.
5/3/19

It was been good and I hope the tiles arrive in a timely manner and look good because I chose not to buy a sample.

lorim300
Lori M.
5/2/19

Everything worked as described. We were happy with the sample but the price was higher than local tile stores by at least $1.20 per sq foot.

celestel11
Celeste L.
5/2/19

Too many emails sent for one order including this one. Emails about customer service are not customer service they are annoying

johnh2022
John H.
5/1/19

The product was exactly what I wanted and the quality was beyond my expectations.
Delivery was fast and well packaged.
I'm very happy with this product. Thank you so much for your great service. I've already recommended you to a friend.

janicet89
Janice T.
5/1/19

contractor made mistake on amount of tiles I needed so I just ordered some more - it is really making my bathroom pop!

ilyssad
ilyssa d.
4/30/19

quick and easy to find product and check out, however wished the sample was a bit larger to see the entire pattern....may be a little harder for me to decide if tile/pattern will work in my space

robinb324
Robin B.
4/30/19

Sample tile arrived broken, but customer service immediately sent another (at no charge) which arrived in great shape. Liquid Glass tiles are gorgeous!

janel211
Jane L.
4/28/19

This whole process has been super easy. If/when I need tile again I will definitely come to Mineraltiles.com first.

sammyj19
Sammy J.
4/27/19

Your site is a very friendly user. The mirror tiles that I found were very impressive and unique. The problem now is, which one do I pick?

mitchellw39
Mitchell W.
4/25/19

I wish your site were easier to find. I did a Google shopping search for the tile I wanted and your site didn't come up. However, after trying on YouTube, I did find your demo videos and thus the tile I wanted. The experience was quick, easier and affordable. Thanks!

joana109
Joan A.
4/23/19

You offer free shipping on 5 samples. I only ordered 3 samples and was charged $3.50 for shipping. Doesn’t seem right to me!

Questions? Get answers from the MineralTiles staff and other customers.

MineralTiles?