Review of MiNDFLFit

carolyn@mindflfit.com

1 star

ashlieb3
5/2/17

MindFLFit is a great fitness program. Carolyn does a wonderful job of encouraging each woman to be their best. I love MindFLFit and you will too!

cheryls103
4/19/17

My yoga practice is the foundation of my regular exercise routine. The mind, body and spirit connection I found with yoga keeps me grounded, flexible and strong. With Carolyn's classes, I get an additional dimension of great cardio and different muscle groups strengthening.

halinkaa
4/18/17

Love my experience thus far!! Carolyn is very motivating. I never thought I would get up early enough to go to a 530 am class...now I look forward to it. I lost 6% body fat w/in my first month.

victoriak31
4/18/17

Great workouts with tons of motivation and encouragement! Carolyn is friendly and caring while helping you to push yourself to achieve new fitness goals! I enjoy accomplishing every workout!

laurac226
4/18/17

Great workout. Supportive geoup. Awesome instructor. The early workout schedule lets me get to work on time. No excuses.

janetr69
4/15/17

Love the classes at MiNDFL fit! I've already lost 10 pounds and 3% in the first month! I love my instructor Carolyn. She's very motivational and encouraging!!!

Questions? Get answers from the MiNDFLFit staff and other customers.

MiNDFLFit?