Review of mindfish

Tel: 720-204-1041
prep@mindfish.com

jesses2
1/23/11

I received a 36 on my ACT and a 2280 on my SAT (without super-scoring) and I give full credit to Mindfish for both of these scores.

This program does an excellent job of preparing its students for all aspects of the tests. The tutors are extremely well versed in the subjects and have a level of insight into the tests that is truly remarkable. Thanks to Mindfish, I went into each of the tests knowing exactly how to pace myself, what types of questions to expect, and the areas that I personally would have to concentrate on. The combination of theory and practice that Mindfish uses to prepare its students for the test is, I believe, the most efficient way possible to do so.

To anyone who is serious about succeeding on the ACT, SAT, SAT 2, or any other standardized test, I would recommend Mindfish above other programs (having tried more than one) as the best guide available.

andrewt3
1/21/11

Their private lessons helped me understand my own mistakes by making the lessons very personalized. Their tutors are very friendly and interesting people that make the lessons go by very quickly without being bored. The lessons allowed to feel more confident when I take the SAT and ACT because I already knew what kind of mistake I was going to make. The online Skype lessons are very useful because I live across the country in California and that the lesson schedules are very flexible. 10/10

Hello! Our most popular programs run for 8 - 10 weeks and combine small group class (10 students or fewer), private tutoring, and timed practice tests. We also do offer courses of just one-on-one tutoring. Our basic rate is $110 per hour and drops to $100 at the 10 hour mark. If you have two students we can certainly set up a custom, small-group package as well. Please be in touch any time: bill@mindfish.com. Thanks!

By Bill H., mindfish Representative
Questions? Get answers from the mindfish staff and other customers.

mindfish?