MilwaukeeLeatherOutlet reviews

San Diego, CA 92142, US
Tel: +1-858-736-7667

danb13
7/2/13

Man, I wish I would have read these reviews before I bought from them. Same experience: they charged my credit card immediately, but it's been over 10 days and the status of my order still says "invoiced." I emailed-no response. I left a message-no call back. Now their voicemail box is full! If I don't hear back by early next week, my card company said they will dispute it. Their site looks super legit, but the business seems to be run by a couple clowns out of their garage. BBB rating F.

ceceliaj
5/4/12

I got suckered along with the others - Placed an order on April 16, 2012 and received a confirmation email. I have called and emailed several times and get nothing more than a voice mailbox. This can't be a legitimate company.

heathb
10/10/11

They took the order, took the money and took their time delivering the product. 4 emails, 2 phone calls, no response. Took almost a month to get the product.

mikeh23
2/19/11

order a helmet and payed for 3 day shipping. 6 days later and still no helmet. 2 emails and two phone calls with any reply or contact. Never buy from this company!!!!! Trust me there are way to many complaints about this company. If it were only a few then I can understand it. You will be better off spending the extra few dollars somewhere else. Somewhere that you can talk to someone. This company that I found out is just one person with a website. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS PERSON!!!!

lynnc2
7/23/10

I was very happy with the motorcycle helmet that I bought from this site! It did take about 10 buisness days to get it, but I feel this is average. When it arrived it was in a cloth bag & inside two boxes--very well procted!! I love my new helmet & am enjoying it much!!! Thankyou Milwaukee Leather Outlet!!! Sincerely, Lynn C.

mememem
1/15/10

DO NOT use these guys, i bought some boots from them which fit my feet. After an hour they started hurting my heels and were scraping me. they suggested insoles and back heel cushions but none of that worked. Now they will not let me get another pair or exchange them because i wore them for an hour! how are you supposed to know if something works unless you try it?? we sent the boots back and now they won't give us our money back or exchange them or return the boots (even though i don't want them). This company is pathetic and does really poor business. you are supposed make money off of people not off products, if you lose the person then it doesnt matter what product you sell because no one will be around to buy it. cheap way to make a buck.

danr
6/29/09

It's true that they do take your order and money. I purchased a pair of boots from them and it cost about $96.42. I received an order confirmation but I never received a shipping confirmation. I sent them an email and called and did not get a response. Thanks to the payment protection plan on my credit card I had my money refunded from the credit card company and they send a bill out to them for the order. If you don't believe the reviews here you can check out the Better Business Bureau and see the report.

mickeyh
5/23/09

They take your order and your money. You will never receive your purchase. They have no contact phone number. They reply only once to tell you it will ship in 5 to 10 days. Then they will never contact you again. Got me for $112.38 for boots.

Questions? Get answers from the MilwaukeeLeatherOutlet staff and other customers.

MilwaukeeLeatherOutlet?