MilleniumExecutiveCars.co.uk reviews

Tel: 1189666777
milleniumtaxis@hotmail.com

johns1495
11/2/16

Was charged 40 pounds from the Crown Plaza Heathrow T3 to Departures T3. Paid cash. The driver (who was probably an illegal immigrant as he hardly spoke English) said he couldn't write me a receipt. When I took this up with the company office they said the fare should have been 20 pounds. The driver denies I was charged more than 20 pounds.
I have reported this to trading standards and TFL who are investigating.
Avoid!!

jackieg18
3/12/15

I had to book a car service at the last minute for a 4am flight and after quickly browsing Google Maps. They gave me Millennium Executive Cars service a call. The booking process was a breeze. They speedily got me in the system and provided my driver's name and phone number. My driver was great! Driver texted to let me know he was on his way and then again to confirm his arrival. I even had a last minute prescription that I needed to pick up before leaving the country for my trip and we stopped on the way, no uncertainty.

elised4
3/5/15

Exceptional car service from responding quickly via text before our arrival to the positive, smiling service, I would recommend Millennium Executive Cars to anyone looking for a luxury and friendly Reading car service.

Questions? Get answers from the MilleniumExecutiveCars.co.uk staff and other customers.

MilleniumExecutiveCars.co.uk?