Review of MikeKneuer

MikeKneuer reviews

dainak
8/31/15

I'm a person that has had trainers in the past but have always gotten injured one way or another. I had a back surgery back in the early 90's that harmed me instead of helped me. At this point, I'm much better but every other trainer that I've had has had me do exercises that have tweaked my back. This hasn't happened with my workouts with Mike and I am grateful that I am getting great, sweat producing workouts without any injury.

Plus, Mike Kneuer is a great guy. What more could you ask?

celiab6
8/17/15

I just completed my 10th training session with Mike Kneuer, and I couldn't be happier with the results. My goal was not necessarily to work up to a measurable fitness level (although Mike can certainly make this happen), but rather to safely and correctly learn various strength-building workouts and to have these workouts documented so that I can perform them on my own. (Mike uses a particular app that allows him to send me the workouts from each training session, complete with photos, videos, and text instructions.)

From Day One I knew that Mike would fit the bill - the first thing he taught me was a sequence of muscle preparation exercises on the mat, using just a foam roller. From there we progressed to body weight exercises, and then, once I was used to the movements, he introduced dumbbells, kettle bells, and other equipment. Simple stuff that I can do at home, for the most part - exactly what I was looking for in a workout routine.

I'm now equipped to go work out on my own with confidence, but nevertheless I hope to sign up for another 10-session package soon because nothing compares to having Mike there next to me. Mike doesn't bark orders like a drill sergeant - he motivates using positive reinforcement - but despite that big friendly smile he never fails to work my ass off! (My apologies to the gym for sweating all over their equipment.)

Mike is attentive and focused throughout each session, watching my form with a eagle eye and giving me detailed alignment notes along the way: "Make sure you curl that thumb around - we really want to develop a strong kettle bell grip!" or " I want to see bit more arch in your lower back on that RDL, that'll help you engage your hamstrings..." I really hope to get back into the gym with Mike again soon!

Questions? Get answers from the MikeKneuer staff and other customers.

MikeKneuer?