MightyDeals.co.uk reviews

Craven House Station Approach
Godalming, SRY GU7 1EX, UK

juliec412
4/16/19

Ordered an item from these 4th Feb, item did not turn up with no way of contacting this joke of a company. I contacted the company the item was coming from and received this reply: Dear Julie
Thanks for your email and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, Mighty Deals advised us not to send any orders, send replacements or ask for a refund as we will not be paid for the items, please contact your credit card supplier, Bank or Raise a PayPal dispute to receive your refund.
If you still need to contact Mighty Deals you can at ghassan @ emerge - brands .com
Kind Regards,Amanda

Try contacting them through the email above but good luck with that one (place email together)
Have now received re payment of funds through my bank who will chase them for funds.
JUST DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM,

christinef137
3/19/19

Having read reviews for this bunch, glad I couldn't order. Says deliver to uk mainland only!! Further down says excludes Scottish highlands!! Since when did Scottish highlands move away from mainland UK????

mrg67
10/15/18

Ordered a mattress, then after having trouble with my account login I was told the voucher had been redeemed and the item would take up to 15 days to deliver, nearly 25 days later item still not arrived and mighty deals not responding / ignoring emails. Wish I read the reviews before I gave them my cash. Stay away from this outfit as they aren't interested in sorting out any problems and there is no phone number / address to speak to anyone so it makes it nice and easy for MD to ignore, mighty deals more like mighty con. Will look to publish all the correspondence to warn the public as to why you should all stay away

dennisf125
8/6/18

I have been waiting more than a month for the goods I ordered only to be told that after taking my money they have nothing to do with supplying the order so tough luck you have lost your money.

hollyc70
2/2/18

Do not use this company. I bought a laptop that ended up not having windows as it was advertised and would only work whilst plugged into mains.
I will be taking them to court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdarkm
11/14/17

Scammers don't risk your money, I am having to do a paypal dispute to get my funds back

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

jackh135
10/23/17

Please do not use this company, they are thieves. they sent me a cheaper item than I paid for and are refusing to refund me the difference. The service is not just shoddy, it is criminal

maxines17
10/7/17

It should have been a case of once bitten and all that but I have foolishly made two orders with this company and haven't received any of them.
No phone number, no response to emails and vendor doesn't answer their phone. Thankfully, didnt soend to much money, but just how many others has this happened to. They need looking into and fast. They got one star only because I had to give a rating otherwise it would have been none.

guss215
9/12/17

Mighty Deals.. Mighty Dreadful company! Purchased an item at £100 that, on arrival was obviously faulty. Contacted Mighty deals, but they didn't want to know. Tried to pass the buck to the manufacturer whose customer service was even worse than their own, which was zero. Thankfully I purchased through PayPal and eventually received a full refund, but through no help from Mighty Deals.
I would advise anyone thinking of purchasing anything via Mighty Deals to walk away and don't waste your time and certainly not your hard earned money!

johnj396
7/20/17

I would echo what has been written before. This outfit will charge you £9.99 for second class delivery. Product (Iphone 6s) was marked as grade B, however it was clearly a C or D when it arrived and was heavily scratched and damaged. They charged £350 for this also! Took an age to respond through email. Keep giving you the run around. Eventually return the product and again they took and age to respond and get the new phone sent out. They also charged me for postage and demand that I show them proof of postage for a refund. They took receipt of the item which in itself is proof of the postage!! In summary, avoid at all costs.

lynnd55
4/11/17

An absolute nightmare to deal with. Have no phone number, You can only contact via email and they never respond... and when they finally do the response is so irritating and stupid all it does is make you angry.

I bought and iPad which had to be returned and waited several weeks for a replacement and had to pay to have it return with no postage refund given or offered.

My mother bought an iPhone 5 recently which was faulty (would not charge) and yet again, nearly 4 weeks later... chasing and chasing for a refund to receive another email saying your query has now been resolved ??? No explanation, no money in my bank account.... just this matter has been resolved. My blood is boiling at this point. I have now sent a further 50 emails asking for a refund and some kind of response I have marked it urgent, given my phone number, email address, home address.... I would even suggest carrier pigeon if I thought It would do any good.

Avoid this one at all costs.. great if the thing works ... absolute nightmare if you have any problems, if item is faulty or you need a refund.

God forbid you had to get help with any of their guarantee's.

Will be deleting any record of this site from my computer as soon as this matter is settled.....

foxanneb
10/12/16

i'm absolutley disgusted with the level of service i've experienced with this compnay i bought a hair straightening brush back in Aug but when it cam it was falling a part so i returned it. should have been simple but it hasnt been the supplier kept denying recipet of the returned item even when proof of delivery had been sent then after over amonth of going backwards and forwards they admitted they got the item back but now i have to contact mightdeals directly for a refund! when i've contacted them all i'm getting are automated messages telling me to contact the seller i wrote back to explaine i already have but same message recived and now the seller is ignoring my eamils! this has been going on for nearly 3 months now and i'm considering going legal.

i warn everyone stay away from this place they have no understanding of customer service and willl happily steal your money.

johns1240
4/6/16

I bought an item through them on 15 March but changed my mind before the order was even administered, virtually straight away. Although I only gave them £9 I had still not received my refund by 6 April. After a number of unhelpful responses to my messages today they told me that my refund was paid into my Mighty Deals account therefore making it possible to only getting access to the refund by getting another deal through them! Organised robbery.......don't have anything to do with Mighty Deals

benp29
11/24/14

DANGER! WARNING! Mighty deals is a serious con in almost every area of this $#*! dysfunctional company. It wouldn't surprise me if two people were running it from their bedroom. Guaranteed 30min + call wait time, every time I've called and that was mid morning time. Customer service doesn't exist hence staff training non existent. These mighty deals, robotic type humans have never been taught manners and the 3 robots I spoke to had no emotions, which it presume roughly the number of people to run this hideous, pirate attempt to probably recreate a standard professional business like 'group on'. I presume this hopelessly tiny team of simple, unskilled people have some kind of 'deny all responsibility' button somewhere next to their 'argumentative' button, which triggers when confronted with
the daily complaints, false advertisements, and major errors all over this pathetic hazardous service, what can only be illegal and close to falling apart along with the rusty parts of the cross-wired, confused robots and their hopeless and limited knowledge, which include 3 pre-programmed scripts, which only have a repeat function.
Seriously, I have never written a blog or in any forum, plus I've dealt with numerous poor company's and been a tele rep myself once but this frustrating joke who claim they are mighty deals, should by now have the reputation of something more like 'spiky ordeals'.
If I could only summarise - don't believe 80% of their products are in any way accurate! mighty deals 'conceal' and need to be revealed!!! If you have extreme patience or are probably owed money then these are the only reasons worth waiting on the approx 40min annoying call waiting guarantee the offer. They are committed to ensuring all agreements, such as to call you back, consider your refund, await 7-10 days for there pretend finance team look into your problem, etc are all but a couple of meaningless words to delay your problem and usually a refund putting them in a good position to keep your cheated money, with their 7 day deadline where customers are expected to have been offered a refund within this, tactical time limit, leaving most customers with no hope at all.

Questions? Get answers from the MightyDeals.co.uk staff and other customers.

MightyDeals.co.uk?