Review of MiaProm

MiaProm reviews

miaprom@sheinmall.com

jessicak62
6/27/16

Ordered online. checked the reviews which no in retrospect are obviously fake. Never said that it was coming from china. received different dress than what I ordered. Sent them pictures of what I received vs what I ordered. they said "oh you got beautiful dress why you no like". Like really?! spent 67$ to send back to them per credit card company request so that I may get refund. oh look I received it back today with Return to Sender on it! I have now filed a complaint with the international better business bureau. I sent them yet another message without a response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!

lisag143
6/7/16

I ordered a prom gown for my daughter which was shown to be a beautiful satin gown. I paid extra for a rush order. Not only did I not get my daughter's gown when promised, but what arrived was a wrinkled, hideous 100% polyester (per the tag in the gown) dress that looked like a Halloween costume. The workmanship was of the poorest quality I've ever seen. The gown cost $149.00 and the rush fee was $39.99 and after 20 emails they offered a $20 refund. Their website promises 100% refunds!! They are based in China so stay clear of them. Complete rip offs and horrible workmanship!!!

tracia4
5/9/16

Do NOT order anything from this website! It is impossible to get a hold of anyone to return an item. They don't include a return shipping label or instructions.

tobis2
5/7/16

I purchased a dress for my daughters prom, with her own measurements. The dress arrived on time but was way too big for her. The measurements that I sent are NOT what was used on the dress. I have spent the last 2 weeks going back and forth with them via email (that is the only way they are willing to communicate) and all they keep saying is "the dress looks great, you should just keep it" "Cant you get it altered?" "Can't you just keep it? We will give you a discount on your next order". I AM still going back and forth with them! I am a single mom and every dime is important and I have lost $200 on this fiasco. NEVER EVER USE THEM!!!

Questions? Get answers from the MiaProm staff and other customers.

MiaProm?