MiamiTransmission.net reviews

Tel: 305-665-9516

1 Review From Our Community

anthonyp37
7/10/14

A man by the name of Les Merritt quoted me a price of $1,200 over the phone to replace/fix my transmission and also offered free towing. I said okay let's do it. After a couple of days of my car being there, I finally get a call back from Les with him stating that the job was going to cost me $1,895. I then went on to tell him that price was not what he had quoted me on the telephone. Les then said that if I do not do the job it will cost me $495 for the inspection. After a bunch of back and forth Les finally decided to do it for $84 dollars more than he had quoted me the very first time. We agreed on $1,284 to have my car running perfectly he said. Les told me I had to pay up front all the money because he needed to get the part. Big mistake on my part. To make a long story short, after over a week of my car being at the shop, Les finally called me to tell me the car was ready. When I arrived, my wife and I stepped into our vehicle and noticed that our belongings were gone. They had no idea where they went and told us that there was a drunken man wondering around at night going into cars. There was no sign of forced entry so Les and his crew failed to lock my car door resulting into the theft of our belongings. After discussing that, we parted ways and soon came to notice that my car was running the same way it was running before I gave it to them. There was actually a new noise crackling every time I accelerated and reversed. The car was still jerking when I accelerated and the car would rev very high at 40 mph. All the signs of a bad transmission. I called Les to let him know, he told me to bring it back in. I did, my car was at the shop for over a week and then Les finally called to say they found the problem. I went back, drove the car, the absolute same thing. I then took my car to a Nissan dealership to get a diagnostic, and not to my surprise the paper work came back that it is indeed a bad transmission. I paid this man $1,284 for nothing. I'm in the process of getting a lawsuit together to bring him to justice!

Questions? Get answers from the MiamiTransmission.net staff and other customers.

MiamiTransmission.net?