Review of M-GO

Culver City, CA 90232, United States
stacy.katz@mgo.com

matthewv10
12/13/15

Signed up to M-GO 12/2015 had to activate my LG TV every twenty minutes to watch a movie. M-GO said that they were working on the problem. Tonight (02/27/2016) I tried to watch a movie and still the same problem. Very disappointed! Feel that if they were really working on the problem it would have been fixed by now. I had credits that I let expire rather than go through the hassle to use the service. I have had to re-activate my TV every 20 minutes to watch the movie I am trying to watch tonight. I have credit for one more movie that I don't know if I will use, may just cancel my account and move on to another service.

Response from CustomerCare M., M-GO Representative
Hi Matthew V. We totally understand your frustration regarding registering your M-GO account with your TV. A member of our management team as reached out to you via email recently regarding this issue. Please check your email and let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
benjaminc36
11/9/15

I spent the same amount I would have on Amazon and my movies will not play on anything I own. Be careful if you use this site as they do not make it clear that you are purchasing formats that will not work on you computer with many operating systems.

Response from CustomerCare M., M-GO Representative
Benjamin C., Our sincere apologies to you regarding the playback issues you experienced with our service. We never want any of customers to feel this way about our service. We would like to assist you, and turn this issue around. We will contact you directly via email we hope to hear back from you soon. -M-GO Customer Care Management Team-

Questions? Get answers from the M-GO staff and other customers.

1 Photo for M-GO