This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mg-advertising.net

Mg-advertising.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mg-advertising.net?

“I received an unsolicited email sending me to "www.dataentry...”

Nathan K.
5/1/12

I received an unsolicited email sending me to "www.dataentry-jobs.net", which redirects to "www.mg-advertising.net", which attempted to sell me information on how to obtain "data entry" (actually, spam entry) jobs... for $29.97. Typical phishing + up-front-money scam. They have no data entry jobs (or even spam-entry jobs). Real jobs *pay* an employee money; if it *asks* for money instead, it's not a "job". Bottom line for this web site: Grade: F. Total scam. Stay away.

nathank3
May 1st, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Mg-advertising.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mg-advertising.net?

Have a question about Mg-advertising.net?