Review of Me Undies

meundies.com@contactprivacy.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

jaikarc
9/20/18

Really damn good customer service. I'll be honest, I've had some issues with the fitting of underwear and what not, so I wouldn't recommend going for the membership until you've tried on a pair or two, but once I found what worked I was fine. Customer service has always been super great though.

mattk133
7/3/18

My experience was extremely different from what I've read on this site. I ordered a matching pair but one of the pieces was out of stock. Meundies canceled and reimbursed me, emailed me - then when I called they were unbelievably kind and paid for one of my pairs for me as well as processed the order, fast shipped the product to me, honored my original discount (on the one pair I paid for) and included a discount for next time. I know there are other underwear companies out there with comfortable underwear, cool designs, and occasionally cheaper prices - but, meundie's customer service wins my money every time. Fantastic product, fantastic company

kristenr29
3/29/18

My husband is very particular about his boxers, and he only likes traditional boxers and for them to be extra soft. Most of the boxers you find in any store are more stiff and a different type of cotton. We would look every where and never have any luck. He actually had a pair of soft ones from back in the day with a giant rip that he'd wear all the time. I heard about MeUndies on the art of charm podcast and after 6mo+ of hearing about them i ordered them for him and he is over the moon. Definitely a little pricy and i dont think i can keep the membership up for a super long time due to the cost, but will definitely be buying a few more pairs for him!

Questions? Get answers from the Me Undies staff and other customers.

Me Undies?