Metamask

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
1.4 / 5

Metamask has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Metamask ranks 5th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Metamask?

“UX meh, utility A+”

Alan W.
2/9/22

Where would we be without MetaMask. I don't know but I do know I really wish they would make it easier to use. Their mobile app works maybe 50% of the time, depending on what I'm doing. But their browser plug in does pretty much always work and lets me do whatever I need to. I'm looking forward to future redesigns but in the meantime I still use it every day.

“Beware of this company. It's a fraudulent scheme!”

Sandy J.
1/29/22

I invested my coins in Metamask.io, they disappeared into thin air when it came time for me to withdraw. I almost lost all my savings. Fortunately, I managed to get it back with the help of "Aramez Global", a company that assists with fraud tracking operations and recovering lost funds and bitcoins. For those who need help recovering their funds, I highly recommend aramezglobal.com

sandyj211
January 29th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
Beware of this company. It's a fraudulent scheme!!!

alanw708
Alan W.
February 9th, 2022

bouchards2
March 31st, 2022

They have a fixed accumulation of over 400usd worth of BTC before allowing earnings to be processed out, I met this requirement but have not been able to get the payment out till Stellar-Trace. Com was able to render their services and assisted me in my complaint enabling to to get back my funds from them. Google Stellar-Trace to check out their services.

Questions? Get answers from the Metamask staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metamask?

Have a question about Metamask?