Review of MerchantCircle

MerchantCircle reviews

paulac374
4/20/19

great cleaning company,good people,fair prices,on time .if you need a reliable company call master maid usa

kimm520
10/12/18

Love going to see Brandon or Emily, they always have great advice and I always come out of salon looking great. They are both awesome

ka74
10/5/18

AWESOME work out and great instructors. Definitely recommend this location. Crudhing your goals one day at a time! Love it

marthac125
9/4/18

My basement had been very wet, especially after a heavy rain. My sump pump could not keep up. Everdry Waterproofing came, dug a trench and tiled around the inside and the outside of my basement and put in a much larger sump hole and pump. When they left, everything was cleaned up. I now have had a dry basement. I have told many others about my experience with Everdry. mc Gibsonburg, OH

carment38
8/22/18

Ilovekickboxing not only because you could release your stress but because the love n dedication that every single instructor has for each one of us at lakegrove.. yesterday I was out of my zone like for some reason I couldn't focus n there comes Kelly asking me what was wrong, she stood by me making sure I was back on track, so why go to another gym n pay tons of money when in Ilovekickboxing you can get a better workout with instructors that truly care about you and are there throughout your entire workout making sure you are highly motivated/focus and sweating your ass off so with that being said thank you to all my instructors n friends at lakegrove!!!!
By carmen torres 8/22/2018

ericam109
6/11/18

Ilovekickboxing has really motivated me! I was signed up for the gym prior to kickboxing and it would take me at least an hour or more to sweat what I sweat in 5 Minutes at Ilovekickboxing! Really has changed how I feel, it makes you want to keep coming to workout. Staff members are great all motivating and have great energy!

katerraj1
6/5/18

Highly recommend to anyone who wants to feel great while being surrounded by family! The love you feel when here is so great and everyone makes you feel so welcome.

rachelj69
5/23/18

EverDry stands behind what they truly say and their work. They were very helpful with my home!
RJ - Genoa

connieg63
5/7/18

Clean, reasonable and fun. My Daughter and I have been members for 3 months and I lost over 20 pounds and never felt more motivated in my life then I do now. My Daughter gained more confidence in herself and loves kicking the heck out of those bags. My Daughter and I are off to a healthier us... thanks to Jess and her wonderful staff at ILKB.

amym332
Amy M.
4/19/18

I love this place! I never thought I'd be able to maintain a workout routine, but they make it easy and FUN. Would reccomend to everyone, at any fitness level!

janiceg68
2/10/18

I wanted to express my thanks to the Aluminum Co of NC specifically their service rep Ronald Clark for the excellent customer support furnished yesterday (2/9/18) at my home in Apex. We had previously purchased and had ACONC install a good quality storm door. The door when purchased was stated to be guaranteed for life in terms of quality of product and installation. How many times have we heard that regarding products we buy. With ACONC I can say that when they say it, they mean it and the service if and when needed in my experience was provided without any reluctance or hesitation period. My door on a previous occasion had developed a problem with the latch mechanism and I originally called to see if they had any suggestions on where I could find a replacement. Their answer was "We'll take care of that". Without hesitation they did. No charge because of the lifetime guarantee which they told me I had with their products. That was about two years ago. This last experience involved a concern I had with the enamel finish beginning to bubble and flake off. When I called the Customer Service number, the lady I spoke with was very pleasant and took my info, and said that a phone call from the service department would happen within 24 hours. The next morning I had a call from the Service Dept. They asked what was happening with the finish and told me they would call back with a solution, again within 24 hours. I thought they might send me a bottle of touchup paint, but what happened is they said they would order a new door and install it in 2-3 weeks when they received it from they manufacturer. Two weeks later (yesterday) Ron Clark was in my driveway at noon with the replacement door for installation. It took him about 3 hours to do the replacement along with alignments as well as install a missing latch on the door frame. At the conclusion of his work he thanked me for doing business with his company, shook my hand and said have a good weekend. No charges involved. How great is that. Ron was a true example of what my experience has been on all products we have purchased with the ACONC. Another experience that I won't forget the next time we want to do work involving products or services provided by ACONC. They will get my business.

michelles363
12/30/17

ILKB has been a great experience for me. I have been with ILKB in Fitchuburg, Ma for a year. I have tried going to the gym and it isn't for me. ILKB is the only place I know that I get a good work out at. The staff is friendly and amazing. They are caring and help you in every way possible. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who isn't able to stick with a gym. A gym was hard for me but with ILKB I am able to make the time and accomplish my weight loss goals and gain muscle all at the same time.

doloresr10
11/30/17

Love this place I just started but everyone is so nice and supportive. Nice clean place as well! Able to work at my own pace.

janel312
11/3/17

I got an oil change and tire rotation on my Honda. What a great facility. Starbucks while I wait. I will continue to come here.

bobs345
10/16/17

We are very wet crawlspace Everdry help us solve our problems I've been a satisfied customer for over 15 years RS. Oak Harbor,Ohio

marisolr14
10/13/17

this place is just amazing I love the instructors.... The studio is extra clean.... I been going for over 3 months and let me tell you I been dropping pant sizes

cassiec24
10/4/17

Awesome place to get a great workout. Awesome staff, always helpful to ensure you understand the classes and the moves. Very motivating atmosphere.

monicat43
10/3/17

ILBK - Harlem --- I LOVE it. !!!! I had groupon and decided it give them a try. Best decision I've made if my effort to get healthy. After my 1st, I was hooked and signed up. All of the instructors are great. So much energy and very motivating. I also love the recipes that are share and the tip of the day. The gym is clean and classes are offered 7 days a week. I can't recommend them enough.

mikew273
10/2/17

Everdrywaterproofing Does excellent work .Will take care of all your basement needs. Call for a free estimate 419-841-6055 good customer service

mike weaver Toledo Ol-22

chasing
9/22/17

An excellent Artisian Shoppe that carries a variety of different collectables, antiques, crafty pieces, painted furniture, vintage goods, handmade items, unique finds, etc...

melissam212
8/14/17

I bought this system years ago. One of the best decisions my husband and I ever made! The basement is sealed and DRY! No more water, No more musty smell. I would recommend this system to anyone who owns a house with a basement. The guys who came out were extremely knowledgable, professional, and courteous. The workers were extremely efficient, through, and did an awesome clean up job. Good job Everdry. Keep up the good work. Melissa M.

kristim33
6/23/17

Great for all people, friendly staff and great instructors!, willing to help.I needed to get fit and fight off rising blood pressure and this has motivated me to work it out!

Thanks IOKB, Kristi Moore

paraskevik
6/13/17

Hamilton by the Dance project was so great that my guests from CT said they could now wait for tix to be more available!
My daughter loves TDP, and I LOVE them even more for being an educational family at multiple levels!

dong114
5/23/17

Every week I get an email from Merchant Circle, to scan my business so I do and it shows it's all messed up, So I call YEXT whom I have a subscription and they show me that all (over 70) are all correct.

robertm490
5/2/17

Berger Dental Group is the crown jewel for major dental work in Columbia area. Dr. Mark Berger went over and beyond to help me smile again. Dr. Berger also takes great pride in caring for military vets.

Rick, you shouldn't be getting charged for MerchantCircle listings. The listings that I know of are free. I would call your credit card to dispute the charges while you get this straightened out. I had a nightmare trying to get a listing with personal phone number removed. It took about 12 hours of writing to the company, filling out forms, Tweeting to the parent company's CEO (Payam Zamani), and many promises. It took me several months to get it resolved during May and June of this year (2015) They have problems with the BBB...59 complaints in the past 3 years: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/online-networking/merchantcircle-in-san-ramon-ca-303722 You can try info on this site: http://merchantcircle.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/259445-how-do-i-edit-my-business-information- Also write to Larry Williams, also of the parent company at email: larry.williams@reply-corp.com They tried to tell me that it was Google's fault that changes don't take effect, but it's really because no one at MerchantCircle really cares. Good luck with your battle, and I hope it doesn't take you the months of frustration that I suffered..

By Ann S.

Questions? Get answers from the MerchantCircle staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MerchantCircle