Review of Meography.me

Meography.me reviews

SITE CLOSED

henryn
2/4/11
Super easy to use, and for the price, you really can't do better. Photo upload is a cool feature. Can't wait to finish my book!
johnb57
2/4/11
I read about this in an article in the Senior Times, and was pretty skeptical. It sounded like a novel idea, but I was not convinced. I decided to give it a try, as it had a free trial. I am surely glad I did, and I think my grandkids will be as well, when I give them my book for Christmas next year. That seems like a long time from now, I know. However, I want to make sure that they really learn our family history, and what this country was like in my heyday. This is quite an emotional process, as some of the questions really make you think back to some very significant moments of my life that I had not thought about in decades. Anyway, its pretty easy to use, and the only downside is that it now takes up so much of my time, because I don't want to leave anything out, but hey, I can take as long as I want.
garyb17
2/4/11
I signed up for this to after I separated from the active duty military. I was looking for a way to capture all of my stories from my travels and experiences while in the Air Force. It has made it so easy to do. The best part is the ability to add your own questions. There is already an entire category full of military questions as well. I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to read this, and learn how I met her mother while living overseas! I highly recommend this site to anybody that has a story to tell.
brianj5
1/29/11
My son got us a gift of a subscription to this website. It asks questions and you type in the answers and it makes a book out of what you write. I'm working on one for just my self, but we've also opened one for our whole family. I think we've got about 20 relatives all involved answering questions and uploading documents.
It's like a little miracle...anyone can do it. Write a book that is. It's really simple and, after all these years of people telling me I should write a book...I am!

Is there a way to download all of the content into text or a word document at some point or do we have to always pay the monthly fee?

By Kristi R.
Questions? Get answers from the Meography.me staff and other customers.

Meography.me?